Author Topic: How did you find out about Blockland?  (Read 2702 times)

Saw an ad on roblox about 2 and a half years a go

Was looking at ROBLOX videos on youtube when one of them came up so i google it up.

4 years ago when Blockland & Roblox Advertisements we're completely having a Ad Party Here.

my friend told me to search roblox (hes a fan) and i saw a 15 minute video about the reasons to get bl (picture was Kajes castle getting blown up by a mininuke) so i clicked and saw the vid.

Searching for a different game, I stumbled apon Blockland.

I'm glad I did :3

I got bored of Roblox in 2007, so I decided to go find another building game. I stumbled upon a forum post, these people were argueing about when LU would come out, then someone said "this is already made. blockland.us"

i found it like 2 years ago it took a year to get out of demo and get the full version it was by youtube ben 10 yea back then i was the doryest dork in dork ville

I saw a video on youtube, it was a tour of a nice build, it hooked me. I got around to getting the demo. I quit. I went to Roblox for a very small amount of time before dying a bit inside. Back. Quit. Back again. Bought it. The end.

Googled something like lego game.

Found this.

was like

> Brother sees advertisement on Youtube
> Brother downloads demo
> Brother tells me about demo
> I play demo
> Bought the game
> ?????????????
> Profit

On a big list of online games.

I found blockland on rolox or at least i saw an add on and i saw more and more off these add ons everywere so i went to my xbox and that same addon poped up on the welcome screen and so i went to my cp and downloaded it then a year later i bought it.

Blockland AD on youtube.

That is what made me love youtube forever also.