Author Topic: CRP  (Read 20341 times)

It won't, Jasa knows what he's doing unlike Iban.

Isn't a CPU whore like Iban's, stamp of approval.

Jasa, Will this be released so everyone can download it, it looks promising and it would be awesome if you could release it.

Cheers,
BI0Hazzard

Jasa, Will this be released so everyone can download it, it looks promising and it would be awesome if you could release it.

Cheers,
BI0Hazzard
I'll release it someday. But probably not this year.

A problem you might want to look into sometime is the law enforcement path pays too good.

In york's server, people keep dropping beneficial jobs like Arms Dealer or Grocer/Entrepreneur because the jobs don't pay as well as the Law Enforcement careers do, and you end up with twenty cops on one criminal :o

Superr boring at first chopping down trees for 2 hours. Can you make it more fun?

Superr boring at first chopping down trees for 2 hours. Can you make it more fun?
Getting your first 10 EXP is the hardest and most boring part so far. After that it will get funner.

then you replied
Getting your first 10 EXP is the hardest and most boring part so far. After that it will get funner.

You sir, have just lost my seal of approval.
I don't know if you live in the city, have ever been to one, more less have ever even seen one. Though I'll let you in on a little secret
IN A CITY
YOU DONT CHOP WOOD
YOU DONT MINE ORE
YOU DONT FARM CROPS
IT'S THE CITY!

You sir, have just lost my seal of approval.
I don't know if you live in the city, have ever been to one, more less have ever even seen one. Though I'll let you in on a little secret
IN A CITY
YOU DONT CHOP WOOD
YOU DONT MINE ORE
YOU DONT FARM CROPS
IT'S THE CITY!
Its a customized city, what do you expect in a real city?

Its a customized city, what do you expect in a real city?
It's some city some town some rural.
:/

This    would    be   a    horrible   bill   to    get.   

600    trillion