Author Topic: CRP  (Read 20453 times)

What did you use to change the sun's color and the sky?
Every time I wanted to change the sky, sun, or FX sun I had to delete the object and create it again with the new fields.

Every time I wanted to change the sky, sun, or FX sun I had to delete the object and create it again with the new fields.
this is what you would do

this is what you would do
I wish Torque didn't make it so limited. If I didn't have to create a new sky and delete the old one I'd change the sky every second.

I wish Torque didn't make it so limited. If I didn't have to create a new sky and delete the old one I'd change the sky every second.
Yeah.

I wish there were a better way.

What are the fields and what is the sky/sun object called?

I assume you could just use if(isObject(Sky)) and if(isObject(Sun)).

What are the fields and what is the sky/sun object called?

I assume you could just use if(isObject(Sky)) and if(isObject(Sun)).
It doesn't really matter what the object are called, just delete them after you create a new one.
The fields are just like any other sky or sun.

The labor brick and resources are now fully functional.
Thank Phydeoux for the ore models!

Jobs now use ScriptObjects.
Skies now use ScriptObjects.

Item prices/spawning now fully functional.
Vehicle prices/spawning now fully functional.

I just need to add more jobs, item and vehicle prices, get jailing and crimes fully functional and we should be good.

Good to know there's progress being made, keep it up. :D

When this comes out, I will buy a Kalphiter server and host. I will begin building today.

Nope. This mod won't ever be released.
Then what's the point of even talking about here if it's just gonna be hosted by one person for a bit, then thrown away.

Then what's the point of even talking about here if it's just gonna be hosted by one person for a bit, then thrown away.
That's the point of modification discussion. Talk about add-ons you're making. Doesn't matter if I'm going to release it or not.

I feel so sorry for the miserable people that use Iban's mod I may release it someday. Don't count on it.