Author Topic: CRP  (Read 19825 times)

Iban's CityRPG v3

-loveyguisnip-
Snice RTB4 come out, Ephialtes told Iban need fix his mod issue as for everyone has delete his mod from add-on folder, reason while using RTB4 unable use mouse click on the button anywhere.

En ingles, por favor?

I'm fine with this mod as long as there is no "mine a brick for 3 hours" jobs

I'm fine with this mod as long as there is no "mine a brick for 3 hours" jobs
There will be but you don't have to be that job.

En ingles, por favor?
Snice RTB4 come out, Ephialtes told Iban need fix his mod issue as for everyone has delete his mod from add-on folder, reason while using RTB4 unable use mouse click on the button anywhere.

Since RTB4 came out, Ephialtes told Iban to fix his mod, since there's an issue causing everyone to have to delete it in which you can't click any buttons on RTB4.

JOBS

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Y U SO GLITCHY?

JOBS

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Y U SO GLITCHY?
Beta testing will be open right?

Beta testing will be open right?
It'll be open but you'll have to be a civilian cause I don't have the help, job, give, drop, add, set, or deduct commands ready.

I'd like to see how you did the day/night cycle, as I am working on one for the Scavenger mod. Could you PM me that part of the code?

I'd like to see how you did the day/night cycle, as I am working on one for the Scavenger mod. Could you PM me that part of the code?
It isn't pretty. I made 24 functions, one for each hour of the day that just checks the weather and changes the sky. I'm thinking about redoing it to use scriptobjects to store the different skies and have the mod just read the script objects to change the skies.

It isn't pretty. I made 24 functions, one for each hour of the day that just checks the weather and changes the sky. I'm thinking about redoing it to use scriptobjects to store the different skies and have the mod just read the script objects to change the skies.

Ah, with the script objects, all you'd need is a single function to change the lighting and sky to the values stored in the script object. Maybe store some RBG values for lighting and the path to the skybox you want to change to.

jesus, just use a scriptobject lol

|-------> ScriptObject[Sun/Sky Data]
Script Group ------> ScriptObject[Sun/Sky Data]
U C?
WAT I DID THAR?

Script Group ------> ScriptObject[Sun/Sky Data]
U C?
WAT I DID THAR?
there's no need for more than one scriptObject, maybe a scriptGroup for all of the SOs in the game

I made the day/night mod like a year ago. I had no idea what I was doing.

It's okay, I'll be redoing it later.

I made the day/night mod like a year ago. I had no idea what I was doing.

It's okay, I'll be redoing it later.

What did you use to change the sun's color and the sky?