Author Topic: CRP  (Read 20428 times)

I have a blockland key I don't use?

I got bored so I added heights.
When you first join you will be given a height between 0.8 and 1.2. That's about 4 bricks tall to 6 bricks tall.
My height of course will be 1.3. :)

I got bored so I added heights.
When you first join you will be given a height between 0.8 and 1.2. That's about 4 bricks tall to 6 bricks tall.
My height of course will be 1.3. :)

ooh haha thats pretty cool. That would encourage people to build a little differently; such as higher roofs to accommodate taller people.
However most JVS doors are 5 bricks tall, so i foresee a lot of crouching to get through doors that the player is barely too tall to fit through.

ooh haha thats pretty cool. That would encourage people to build a little differently; such as higher roofs to accommodate taller people.
However most JVS doors are 5 bricks tall, so i foresee a lot of crouching to get through doors that the player is barely too tall to fit through.
Yeah, JVS is a problem. It would be better if JVS had more clearance. Most doors in real life are ~6.5ft tall giving most people a half a foot of extra clearance. JVS only gives the player a few inches of clearance making variants in player scale hard to have. It wouldn't be too hard to resize the JVS models and bricks but I'll just assume that if shop owners want taller customers they'd put in higher roofs and doors. The easiest fix for this is just turning off collision on the brick above the door.

TINY UPDATE:

Added OnDay Event - This event will be randomly triggered on every brick between 6:00 and 7:00 AM (Sunrise)
Added OnNight Event - This event will be randomly triggered on every brick between 8:00 and 9:00 PM (Sunset)
Added OnEnterLot Event
Added OnLeaveLot Event
Added RequestFunds and OnFundTransfer events
Added 40+ New Jobs
Added Assault
Finished Admin Commands
Finished Give Command
DRUGS
- That's right. I've started implementing drugs into the mod.
Buy weed and coke at a drug brick and use with /DoDrugs [weed or coke]. I hope to add meth later which will be more intense than the two. (Meth is one hell of a drug.) Using drugs will give you dems for "Being under the influence". If you are jailed with drugs on you you will get more dems. (10 dems per drug)
TAKING MORE DRUGS DOES NOT INCREASE THE INTENSITY (Drugs are bad for you.)

I just gotta finish up some parts of the client and I'll start up the server for a few weeks for testing. Adding drugs will require a reset the database to prevent data corruption.

STILL TO COME:

Finished GiveItem, GiveFood, and GiveFunds Events
Fixed Drop Command
Uniforms
Drugs Drop on Death
- Need models

why dont you make /DoDrug namedrug drugamount like that. and seeds to grow the drugs but they are illeagle.

why dont you make /DoDrug namedrug drugamount like that. and seeds to grow the drugs but they are illeagle.
Maybe later.

FUN FACT:
Jasa uses notepad for all his scripting needs.

FUN FACT:
Jasa uses notepad for all his scripting needs.
Your not alone!

TINY UPDATE:

Added OnDay Event - This event will be randomly triggered on every brick between 6:00 and 7:00 AM (Sunrise)
Added OnNight Event - This event will be randomly triggered on every brick between 8:00 and 9:00 PM (Sunset)
Added OnEnterLot Event
Added OnLeaveLot Event
Added RequestFunds and OnFundTransfer events
Added 40+ New Jobs
Added Assault
Finished Admin Commands
Finished Give Command
DRUGS
- That's right. I've started implementing drugs into the mod.
Buy weed and coke at a drug brick and use with /DoDrugs [weed or coke]. I hope to add meth later which will be more intense than the two. (Meth is one hell of a drug.) Using drugs will give you dems for "Being under the influence". If you are jailed with drugs on you you will get more dems. (10 dems per drug)
TAKING MORE DRUGS DOES NOT INCREASE THE INTENSITY (Drugs are bad for you.)

I just gotta finish up some parts of the client and I'll start up the server for a few weeks for testing. Adding drugs will require a reset the database to prevent data corruption.

STILL TO COME:

Finished GiveItem, GiveFood, and GiveFunds Events
Fixed Drop Command
Uniforms
Drugs Drop on Death
- Need models

Better would be a pharmacist, nurse, doctor and who sell drugs or cure deseases.
Some customers buy adrenaline pill to get some helth back while in a fight.
And some sad people save up sleeping pills with their small daily paycheck just to kill themselves with an overdose.
Sound healthy to me

Better would be a pharmacist, nurse, doctor and who sell drugs or cure deseases.
Some customers buy adrenaline pill to get some helth back while in a fight.
And some sad people save up sleeping pills with their small daily paycheck just to kill themselves with an overdose.
Sound healthy to me
I also plan to add addiction.
You don't receive a paycheck because your player spends all of his money on drugs.