Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116227 times)

Nations who have agreed to support a theoretical international alliance:
-The People of Wizzeh
-Tingolia
-Aeroian-Trejirm
-Raest
-Truelo
-Bisukottishefu
Will update as nations respond. The People extend their inquiry to the Bisukottians.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:39:03 PM by Wizzeh »

Wizzeh, I agree to the international alliance.

The Raestan council, after hearing of reports of alien contact from other nations, raises its DEFCON to level 3.
Military training speed has been doubled and should be complete in about six months.
Capital construction speed has gone up by 25% and the capital should be finished in 1.5 years.

Also Raest agrees to an international alliance.

Wizzeh, I agree to the international alliance.

What's your nation?

Oh on the page before lol

Nations who have agreed to support a theoretical international alliance:
-The People of Wizzeh
-Tingolia
-Aeroian-Trejirm

Will update as nations respond. The People extend their inquiry to the Bisukottians.

The Bisukottians will show support for any future international alliance.

UNOC
Logo to come

So, how does your great nation join the UNOC?
Quite simple actually, just express your nations interests in joining, and we'll accept you accordingly. This is a free council, meaning HoTCR is not the "founder" or the self-appointed "leader", we are just another nation in this great organization.

War with the UNOC does constitute all members to gather their forces and send minimum support to the front-lines, we must protect the ideals of liberty and equality among our nations.

Members:
HoTCR
The Armed Republic of Raest

Current Situations:
N/A

Current Proposals:
N/A

Resolutions:

This alliance is a sign to your fellow man that you will protect them, that you will help them, and they will help you.

Stay strong my fellow nations!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:41:32 PM by battlebrain »

My nation would like to join the UNOC.

The fact that's there is going to be multiple major alliances like the one Wizzeh proposed, I am disagreeing with the UNOC.

I'll update the OP later in the day. I'll possibly join an alliance...

The fact that's there is going to be multiple major alliances like the one Wizzeh proposed, I am disagreeing with the UNOC.
Ok.

The People of Wizeh have issued a statement about the theoretical UNOC:

While The People agree with your intentions to create an alliance, we feel your militarization is misguided. An international alliance should support peace and demilitarization. We encourage the nations of UNOC to agree to our theoretical alliance and push strongly for liberty and peace in that.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:43:41 PM by Wizzeh »

Immediately after a response from humanity, the aliens cut all communications. No form of radio waves or microwaves were detected until exactly two hours later, when a serene voice appeared on all television, radio, and satellite communication frequencies.

"People of planet C1-445, greetings. As commander of this Isallan survey team, I wish to extend my hand in friendship to your young and upstart race. I would appreciate a meeting with the leaders of all nations, at a location of their choosing. You have one hour to reply."

Meanwhile in orbit, the ship sends a burst of unknown energy waves into deep space.

Five minutes later, three warp portals form in orbit of Cerio.

OOC: Oasis, I'm literally about to make an introduction. Don't be buttmad that I'm not human ples

The People of Wizeh have issued a statement about the theoretical UNOC:

While The People agree with your intentions to create an alliance, we feel your militarization is misguided. An international alliance should support peace and demilitarization.
Youre a loving idiot.
"Oh look someones attacking. oh well just let them."

Violence and variations. All this has happened before, and will happen again, and again, and again.