Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116205 times)

I agree with Wizzeh, if someone does war with one of the countries of the UNOC, then it shouldn't promote other countries within the alliance to help overpower the war.

Um guys aliens totally just requested diplomatic meetings with you and youre IGNORING THEM

What
the
forget.

That and many other things what alliances are for you loving morons.

Um guys aliens totally just requested diplomatic meetings with you and youre IGNORING THEM
I'll meet with them, where is the meeting taking place?

What
the
forget.

That and many other things what alliances are for you loving morons.

They should only intrude if it's a necessity.

Youre a loving idiot.
"Oh look someones attacking. oh well just let them."

Alliance violence has been the DEATH OF WORLDS, and your alliance is proposing to have it happen again. Nations should maintain the ability to not keep the cycle going. The International Forum is hereby created, The People will propose the format after this extraterrestrial ordeal has calmed down. We propose a ship in international waters as the meeting place with the extraterrestrials.

I would agree to meet in tingolia city.

I'll meet with them, where is the meeting taking place?
Humanity has to agree upon a common ground.

Oasis, if in any way you're concerned with where I'm going with this, steam or IRC me.

Steam:Comr4dius

Umm. Raest accepts.

Let's meet in the middle of the ocean.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:51:54 PM by Gojira »

I would agree to meet in tingolia city.
The meeting should be held on neutral ground or showing in good faith, on their territory.

Humanity has to agree upon a common ground.

Oasis, if in any way you're concerned with where I'm going with this, steam or IRC me.

Steam:Comr4dius

Is the common ground space? :)

The People reiterate their suggestion to meet in international waters.

If there is no agreement by page 17, we will choose a location.

HoTCR suggests we meet aboard their spacecraft.

I suggest we meet on my floating city.  :iceCream:

We politely refuse to meet aboard any of our spacecraft.

If you have any ships in orbit, however, we will be more than happy to meet there.

HoTCR suggests we meet aboard their spacecraft.

It seems like poor diplomacy and military strategy to meet in their heart. For the third time, we believe that an island or ship in international waters would be the best option, since no nation currently possesses torcreepes.