Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 120482 times)

You aren't a member of the forum. You're free to join though.

EDIT: Oasis, could you add a link to the Forum in the OP? I think it's fair that major non-nation organizations be listed for convenience.
Oh, definitely. I'll be adding any organization that is internationally accepted. I can't do it now, still creating that website.

Add Isallan Imperium to the list, I'll give you some info soon.

HoTCR issues a new military policy that any time military personel hears the national anthem they must look to the nearest flag and present arms until the song is over

I never told you Raest wanted to join, take
it off

Wait a second. You don't own Raest. Whoever actually does lead Raest, can I have some clarification? I swear you said you'd join.

http://earthseries.weebly.com/index.html

:D

now add the Forum to op :)

Raest is lead by Gojira which was being represented by me.

Raest is lead by Gojira which was being represented by me.

Yeah, you were representing him in the steam chat.

The People unofficially (we can't speak for the rest of the forum!) request that Gojira inform the Forum of their desired membership status.

Nation Name: Shadovia

Flag:-not done yet-

Government Type: Constutional Republic

Ally(s): Durand

Root Country: None

Population: 20,007

Capital: Ution

National Anthem: "From the ashes"

Languages: Russian, English, Spanish

Weaponry: Steyr firearms, USAS-12, various H&K firearms.
DEFCON Level: 3

Steam: Reverb
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:41:10 AM by Shadowed999 »

Iodine Weapon Systems has released the first infantry battlesuit, made to replace the outdated ones previously used by the USNC. The Panther Mark One Battledress is an armor composed of titanium alloy outer platings, and an inner titanium nanocomposite padding.

A reminder that Tingolia and Truelo still need to vote on the Forum's WMD resolution. We need to get this passed or failed to that we can figure out a strategy for dealing with the Isallan.

Further, a reminder that everyone is free to join the Forum, and that joining will allow you to participate in the diplomatic process more heavily on an international scale.

Nation Name: Shadovia

Flag:-not done yet-

Government Type: Constutional Republic

Ally(s):None yet

Root Country(Enduvan Nations Only): Russia

Population(Max-200,000):193,983

Capital: Ution

National Anthem: "From the ashes"

Languages: Russian, English, Spanish

Weaponry: Steyr firearms, USAS-12, various H&K firearms.
DEFCON Level: 4

Back story: -Not done-

I'll add when you drop your population and when you change your root nation.

now add the Forum to op :)
Ok.

I'll add when you drop your population and when you change your root nation.
done

done
Drop your population to less then 20,000 considering your a new nation, and if you weren't in the 3.0 you have no root nation.

Drop your population to less then 20,000 considering your a new nation, and if you weren't in the 3.0 you have no root nation.
ok