Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116131 times)

If you freaking TRY to enslave humanity, I will be on your "spaceship" ass before you can make 5 posts after the enslavement post.

p.s. comr4de, you should watch out for this guy.

he can stuff out spaceships in seconds.

he cannot be beat, even though on the last topic i had a massive spacefleet and somehow he suddenly had huge warships that could beat mine, even though i had a moon base which allowed me easier and faster production.

Why didn't you just stuff out some death stars in response?

Jesus Christ Feep, I've had about enough of your ranting about us having more spacecraft combined than youre. If your going to be in a pissy attitude constantly about us and our countries get out, because im not putting up with your stuff in this thread.

HoTCR wishes to ally with Solum

As long as you don't try your stuff biological weapons again, I'm fine with being your ally.

As long as you don't try your stuff biological weapons again, I'm fine with being your ally.
WMDs won't be allowed until later in te game, not saying I'm going to make them.

The People have announced that they will begin publishing a quarterly scientific journal. The Journal will be published in Melvin, and will contain the latest research. Anyone can publish or read the journal, although it is in Melvin, so foreigners who can't speak it will have difficulty.

The People have begun research into gene mapping with the eventual goal to map the human genome.

The People have begun an ongoing project to search for habitable star systems using one of Wizzeh's telescope arrays.

The People have begun research into cloning.

The People have begun (long term) research into usable nuclear fusion reactors.

Jesus Christ Feep, I've had about enough of your ranting about us having more spacecraft combined than youre. If your going to be in a pissy attitude constantly about us and our countries get out, because im not putting up with your stuff in this thread.

i thought you where kicked out already.

You guys decided to give me no land,
so i moved to the moon and made a base there.
scientifically it is easier and less stressful to build ships in less gravity for they can weigh more and be built faster.

get your facts right before your burning hurt butt falls off.

I gave you no land because you didn't need it, and I wasn't stating facts about the construction of spacecraft

stop
arguing
now
if you don't stop i will find reasons to unleash all one thousand of my shocktroopers into your capitals and slaughter all of you presidents
seriously.
stop.

Is that an in character threat? Are you trying to stop countries from being hostile by murdering them?

Is that an in character threat? Are you trying to stop countries from being hostile by murdering them?
Theres watcher for ya.

Tingolia sets up it's capital and other cities and begins development on defenses and sciences.

::/Isallan Survey mission 001834653
::>
::/Orbit will complete in approximately 1.5 centons.
::/Submit approval for contact to appropriate adminstrative entities
::/APPROVED

TO: Diplomacy Board; Astronomy Board; Military Advisory Board
MESSAGE: Unidentified artificial satellite entered view at REDACTED. Submit further course of action.

Telescope_Admin_Console
initContactIdentifyRequest(OrbitalModel 324.getPos(),boolean 1);

All this has happened before and will happen again, a perfect face a perfect lace marks the end for the human race, there is no way out of here, just confusion and despair, destroy, rebuild, repeat.