Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 114882 times)

You still had them on Enduva, we're preventing them from being created again. We're not attacking yet either, and all countries that originate from Porlaq are identified by the Iodinian leaders as Warkind. However, keep denying stuff and we WILL attack.

Watcher stop posting in the earth threads to try and start war, its just getting annoying.

Watcher stop posting in the earth threads to try and start war, its just getting annoying.

you're the one that killed 500 innocents to test a weapon to kill more people. we arent trying to start a war, we're defending our people.

well, on HERA (FoTS) you did nothing but fight, then you occupied my country and started a whole war thing (nothing economical going on there.) then on ENDUVA you made a country and did nothing BUT fight. now here your trying to start another fight. Do you really think we are all that stupid?

well, on HERA (FoTS) you did nothing but fight, then you occupied my country and started a whole war thing (nothing economical going on there.) then on ENDUVA you made a country and did nothing BUT fight. now here your trying to start another fight. Do you really think we are all that stupid?
do your worst you commie bastard

"COMMUNISM IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE."
-Liberty Prime

yes i did start alot of wars on hera but ONLY IN FOTS
then i did not start ANY in the USNC
and i have only started ONE for a VALID REASON with new porcigarette

Ok, now you insulting my beliefs (again.) Anything else you would like to add?

Ok, now you insulting my beliefs (again.) Anything else you would like to add?
"DEMOCRACY IS TRUTH! COMMUNISM IS DEATH!"
-Liberty Prime

alright.
"COMMUNISTS DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL. LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED."
-Liberty Prime

"COMMUNISTS DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL. LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED."
-Liberty Prime
American? What's that?

Suddenly, a large alien craft appears in orbit. It doesn't register on anybody's sensors. It launches some strike craft, each resembling a horseshoe crab.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:16:50 PM by comr4de »

Suddenly, a large, double disced craft appears in orbit. It doesn't register on anybody's sensors. It launches some strike craft, each resembling a horseshoe crab.
lol, wtf?