Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 115795 times)

Year 2138
     A large ships throws itself into the orbit of a earth like planet after 120 years of traveling. The weary, hardened peoples inside the ships are the remnants of Darskel, and they intend to inhabit this planet. The people all go to their assigned drop-pods, and they launch into the northern crest of Aerio, landing, and using the pods as starting buildings.

Year 2138
     A large ships throws itself into the orbit of a earth like planet after 120 years of traveling. The weary, hardened peoples inside the ships are the remnants of Darskel, and they intend to inhabit this planet. The people all go to their assigned drop-pods, and they launch into the northern crest of Aerio, landing, and using the pods as starting buildings.

Please, no anti-matter weaponry this time.

HoTCR wishes to ally with Solum

The Republic of Iodine declares hostilities on the HoTCR due to previous problems. Militaristic advances are not being made, however any enlisted forces are being trained and deployed to borders and the ICN (Iodinian Challenger Navy) has been formed, and ships are being designed currently.

HoTCR wonders why these hostilities are declared, what have we done to you?

The Iodinian president have released records from the Enduvian times, with news reports saying things that New Porlaq (HoTCR's original country) were creating things such as biological weaponry and attacking other countries without reason.

Let me give you a history lesson.

1. Farken and Tungstion are douches toward New Porlaq
2. New Porlaq studies biological weaponry
3. every country jumps on New Porlaqs ass.
4. New Porlaq tests it on a city with a population of under 500
5. Once again everyone threatens to send military into New Porlaq
6. a few months later New Porlaq invades Tungstion for being douches
7. once AGAIN everyone assumes New Porlaq is doing it just for the fun of it.

Tingolia also heightens hostilities towards HoTCR in response.

lol, you guys are tremendous idiots. my country has done nothing to you on this planet.

The RoI's diplomacy branch issues an alliance request towards Tingolia, offering them help from one-hundred of the one-thousand shocktroopers under Iodine's command.

Iodinian shocktroopers, please note the blue 'head' is actually a facemask that blends in with the environment around it, known by soldiers as 'Iguana skin.'

lol, you guys are tremendous idiots. my country has done nothing to you on this planet.
uh nope
iodine has records back from hera
although most were lost in the Migration from Hera to Enduva
but we know of what you did on both Hera and Enduva

The records still show. I don't want you testing your bioweapons on my people, so I raise my defenses against you. It's pretty simple.

I dont have any loving bio weapons

True, but we still want to monitor you and defend ourselves for if you do develop superweapons.

No matter WHAT happens I am sticking by Honor of the Communist Republic.
NO MATTER WHAT. If it means getting destroyed, it'll be worth it for protecting my allies

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his friends."
-John 15:13
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:56:50 PM by Gojira »