Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116107 times)

From what I've read, it was a country on Earth 1.0, our forefather's home. I don't know what it was like on 1.0, but I bet life was great, nothing like the wars we experienced on 2.0 and 3.0.
Suddenly, a large, double disced craft appears in orbit. It doesn't register on anybody's sensors. It launches some strike craft, each resembling a horseshoe crab.
Really?

Really comr4de?

same thing gojira, I am but the first of many. It's just a recon flight so calm your stuff

Irajinia has stepped up defenses in its airspace, due to reports of something in the sky.

The alien craft descend into the atmosphere. Each of them leave the other, all of them with specific reconnaisance target. Most population centers get a flyover. All military bases are scanned. And then, as quickly as they appeared, they leave. They return to their ship, and deliver their information.

Year 2138
     After much toil, the colonists have finally finished unloading the supply crates at "Site Alpha." The crates contain food, seed, machines for tilling the land, building materials, and hunting weapons.

The ruler's personal ship lands at "Site Alpha," and his armed guards accompany him out of the ship.

Pre-fabricated buildings drop down into the atmosphere, providing quick shelter for the civilians and their ruler.

Okay, i never thought of using SC2 to do it. Good job.

Nation Name: The People of Wizzeh

Flag: Coming soon!

Government Type: Direct Mandatory-Participation Democracy

Ally(s): Wizzeh considers the members of the Forum its allies, but is currently not openly hostile towards anyone.

Population(Max-200,000): 10,000

Capital: N/A (Wizzeh only has one large population center)

National Anthem: None

Languages: Melvin (is there a lingua franca on cerio? if there is, People of Wizzeh generally speak it fluently as well)

Weaponry: Stationary anti-aircraft and anti-missile systems. Some missiles stockpiled.

DEFCON Level:

Okay, i never thought of using SC2 to do it. Good job.

Yeah that's clever stuff.

Year -Whatever Year It Is-

Broadcast from Wizzeh to all other nations, announcing its presence. You can see in the background of the holo-com that the transmission is coming from an area with a very old, but strikingly pretty architectural style. Those who pay attention, however, can see the robotic cranes in the background, hustling about their construction tasks.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:20:38 PM by Wizzeh »

If this (and humanity in the threads) ends abruptly because of you comr4de, I'm gonna be pissed.

If this (and humanity in the threads) ends abruptly because of you comr4de, I'm gonna be pissed.
I'm not saying anything but I can assure you I won't ruin your fun by doing that.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:41:05 PM by comr4de »

I'm not saying anything but I can assure you I won't ruin your fun by doing that.

do you guys know what enslavement is?
Get out.

do you guys know what enslavement is?

The People of Wizzeh value their freedom. The People and presumably the planet Cerio will not fall easily. Fair warning.

lole you guys are freaking ouuut

If you freaking TRY to enslave humanity, I will be on your "spaceship" ass before you can make 5 posts after the enslavement post.