Poll

What to host?

Afghan?
28 (43.1%)
City?
37 (56.9%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Another another weapon pack.  (Read 36232 times)

Make a python with both acog scope and supressor.

Best weapon in CoD if you ask me.
Suppressor on a revolver.
That's not gonna work unless the connection between the cylinder and the barrel is tightly sealed.

Suppressor on a revolver.
That's not gonna work unless the connection between the cylinder and the barrel is tightly sealed.
It'll work in video games. Maybe not in real life though.

No, they work, it's just no one can figure out that they need to loving prime them first.
Eh, maybe, but it's not like it's bad. People came to fight, it gets people back to the front instantly to fight and be fought against.
This will be fixed when animations come, see 8
Sure, sure.
Controller was supposed to get a new model, thekhoz made one, I'll ask him for it. The camera itself is fine.
There's no reason for it to take a long time inbetween shots, and a crosshair set should be added to the scope soon.
They're coming.
No, they're not. I took gun information off various websites.
Yeah, that is also going to be fixed.
1. The priming function itself is bad then, you have to re-equip it to use it, and it just disappears once its primed.
2. It's basically a spawnkillers dream. Besides the function itself being cool, it is horrible gameplay-wise.
4. Ok
5. Goody
6. The damage is still bad, it should be lowered/raised on some guns.
5. Thank god.

It'll work in video games. Maybe not in real life though.
Maybe not!? No stuff it wont! You cannot attach a suppressor to a revolver, but some dumbass murderer modified one so he could once. It was really forgety and all it did was make the bullets go sideways and bounce off peoples heads.

Maybe not!? No stuff it wont! You cannot attach a suppressor to a revolver, but some dumbass murderer modified one so he could once. It was really forgety and all it did was make the bullets go sideways and bounce off peoples heads.
Reminded me of "No Country For Old Men". Silenced shotgun lol.

Reminded me of "No Country For Old Men". Silenced shotgun lol.
Yeah but that's possible XD

I'm going to remake the remote to look like the one in Far Cry 2.

I have an idea,
Make the tactical insertion place you way up in the air with the parachute equipped, and make a plane go by, like the plane goes by in airstrike. That way, it looks like you are being dropped off by a plane.

Just for some creativity :D

DrenDran, the Tac. Insert, make it like that so you cant move while placing it?

Make a python with both acog scope and supressor.

Best weapon in CoD if you ask me.

even in cod there aren't loving suppressors on revolvers

Updated the OP with three more guns.
Knock back taken off bullets.
Server probably starting soonish.

Can you enable height control support on your server? It's very hard to fly helicopters without it.

Stockless AK-74, cool... wait. Isn't there a stock version in Black Ops?

lol back with more

Stakeout is what. Like 5 second delay before it actually shoots (no it wasn't lag).
Nova gas is annoying, I honestly had no idea what it was or that it hurt me until I died of it. You can't tell that your getting hurt, it just looks like a flash bang.
What the forget is with the pistols. They are all op.
Ballistic knives still screwy.
Constant messages with scoped weapons and M60 of 'Weapon must be in sights to shoot'.
The range on these makes no sense, I can shoot just as far with my MP5 as I can with my Sniper rifle. And the MP5 bullets go perfectly straight with spread, while the snipers bullets drop and go perfectly straight.
1 second reloading, even the M60 is really short.
Going into the scopes for the sniper rifles is screwy, I attached pictures (too lazy for uploading lol).

And thats all. Besides the server being spawnkill galore.