Author Topic: [RESOURCE] Default Weapon, Vehicle, Tool & Player Models  (Read 48645 times)

Since I needed the Sword as a prop for something I'm doing in Blender, I decided to go through a series of imports and exports to get it to a .blend. With Shaper (A .dts importer) only being available for free with a 30-day trial, I decided to do the rest of the default weapons too.

Default Weapons: (.blend) (.txt) (.obj)

Default Vehicles: (.blend) (.txt) (.obj)

Default Tools: (.blend) (.txt) (.obj)

Please note: The Milkshape one does have nodes.

Player Model & Doll, special thanks to TheKhoz

Player Model: (.ms3d) (.3ds) (.skp) (.blend)

Player Doll: (.dxf) (.skp) (.blend) (.ms3d)

Player Doll

Trial expired.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:03:24 AM by Badspot »

Yes. Frankly, you should do it for as many models as you can. I would like to see the tank + turret, if that's alright.

Well sadly I already uninstalled Shaper, clearly I don't think too far ahead. I can just install it again though, just making a few edits (renaming, removing doubles etc.) and I'll upload them and move onto the vehicles. These are just the models though, no bones, joints or materials/textures.

I seriously doubt Shaper's abilities, as it could be outdated and I believe I've had problems before reusing .dts models that were imported into it and exported almost directly out. I think some things need to be reset as it doesn't fully import, but I'm not sure.

I seriously doubt Shaper's abilities, as it could be outdated and I believe I've had problems before reusing .dts models that were imported into it and exported almost directly out. I think some things need to be reset as it doesn't fully import, but I'm not sure.

Well it isn't that hard to create the empties and rename armatures. Just delete anything residual not relating to the model then recreate said above.

Chug out everything. Then go to the RTB and do all the helmets and stuff there too. I need these.

Chug out everything. Then go to the RTB and do all the helmets and stuff there too. I need these.

I'm not going to do anything non-default, even the Rowboat and Pirate Cannon since they were included in an update. It feels like I'm stealing someone elses Add-On if I do that.

RTB was practically it's own game.

EDIT: All I really want is those sweet Stormtrooper helmets.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:24:02 PM by Nasoa »

RTB was practically it's own game.

EDIT: All I really want is those sweet Stormtrooper helmets.

Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about converting models from RTB Add-Ons, not the old RTB.
Sure I'll have a go at those .dts files, just send me a link to download RTB. I'm too lazy to search around for one.

Almost done with vehicles, I'll have those uploaded in a few minutes.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 09:32:48 PM by Awdax »

Do you think you could export these as Milkshape Ascii too?

Sure, I'll get right on it. I don't have Milkshape, so when I export them, I won't know if there is anything wrong with them.

Sure, I'll get right on it. I don't have Milkshape, so when I export them, I won't know if there is anything wrong with them.
Alright, that's fine. If there is, it isn't your fault anyways and we can't do anything about it.

Wait, are Milkshape ASCI Files supposed to be a .txt?

Wait, are Milkshape ASCI Files supposed to be a .txt?
Yes they are. And thanks.