0 (0%)
Wait till 75.
6 (16.7%)
Wait till 50.
10 (27.8%)
Other (Reply)
1 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+ - Released!!! Page 23  (Read 28017 times)

Only bad thing i've seen. I took this screenshot a few weeks ago, forgot to upload it. lol

-snip-
Only bad thing i've seen. I took this screenshot a few weeks ago, forgot to upload it. lol
Ah, yes, Rusty has told me about the fez hat. I'll talk to him.

Ah, yes, Rusty has told me about the fez hat. I'll talk to him.
Okay, sounds legit. :D
oh, notice my avatar? :)

I have a Cop Helmet that I made for fun. It seems to fit the style of your hats.

Only thing is I don't know if the original shape file is aligned to the head correctly. It is also a Milkshape file so if you were interested on having it, it would come in an .ms3d or .dts file.

I have a Cop Helmet that I made for fun. It seems to fit the style of your hats.
Only thing is I don't know if the original shape file is aligned to the head correctly. It is also a Milkshape file so if you were interested on having it, it would come in an .ms3d or .dts file.
uber-cool :D

-snip-
If you send me the .ms3d file I can align it for you.

I aligned all the hats perfectly and everything goes well according to my testers. Meaning all we need left is a go ahead from Rusty to release, and a little GUI edit which I can do in a minute. Yay!

I also made a quick little slideshow! :)

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d1987733k5209900o1/hatmod-hats

I actually want to test these one last time. I want to make sure everything is set. Also, I want to test one of Makanix's hats for the adding your own hats feature as well.

I actually want to test these one last time. I want to make sure everything is set. Also, I want to test one of Makanix's hats for the adding your own hats feature as well.
It's on my server currently, if you would like to come. Mak's hats are here, too.

I'm tired of waiting for Rusty's approval.

It's on my server currently, if you would like to come. Mak's hats are here, too.

I'm tired of waiting for Rusty's approval.

stuff, can't make it till 7:00 EST.

Go go go bro. I have a 10 day holiday coming up in 12 days, so I could work with you there.
Yes!! Will release soon. Tonight. Until then, Come play on my server!
http://www.blockland.us/detail.php?ip=69.64.33.32&port=31700&blid=11977
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:27:28 PM by Munkey »

Could you make an event to put a hat on? Like have a box to enter the name. It wouldn't require you to actually have the hat.

Could you make an event to put a hat on? Like have a box to enter the name. It wouldn't require you to actually have the hat.
Already made. Read OP.