1.04 Update Suggestions

Author Topic: 1.04 Update Suggestions  (Read 4430 times)

I'll Paypal you money to do so :o

I'll personally come to your house and hand you $500 to add a default keybind.

There should be a feature, that would alert you when a freind's server is up, like a freind on a "buddy list" as mentioned earlier.

There should be a feature, that would alert you when a freind's server is up, like a freind on a "buddy list" as mentioned earlier.

The buddy list feature would have to be made first  :cookieMonster:

The buddy list feature would have to be made first  :cookieMonster:

2nd that, really like that idea out of them all.

If you type forums in the browser it opens it up inside blockland. IDK i dont have blockland so dont say anything

Can't you be darn happy with what you have?

WTF the main forum screen says the last person who posted was Lombax, but it is Jookia

Doesn't joining another server while in a game instantly crash you? I don't think the Join button autodisconnects...

Doesn't joining another server while in a game instantly crash you? I don't think the Join button autodisconnects...

No but it stacks up the playerlists (admin and f2) with the people from the previous server but that can be easily fixed by Badspot.

i think my idea is the best where you type forums and it opens up the forums in game

Lombax...you forgotten Torque Engine limitations! I'll go get the funnel, Lombax!

:( i cry now lol in gmod i came up the LUA for my friend to use for the Firebox where you type it in and you can go online in game very usefull