Author Topic: Arrested.  (Read 7788 times)

no because pulling the fire alarm is not funny one bit and i'm sure you got fined up the ass just as any school would do, along with detention/suspension/expulsion
I didn't even get fined.

I have a feeling this guy's faking. No offense if your not, I'm just saying because Tricky registered 5 days ago.

Mothballed properties != Abandoned properties.

Why do so many people hate? I pulled the fire alarm last year at my school as a prank. Yeah, it was stupid but it was loving fun. Consequences were stuff but that's how kids learn.
are you loving stupid (yes you are)
falsely pulling a fire alarm is a felony, you stupid stuff
you could get expelled for pulling (hue) stuff like that

The gays in prison are going to LOVE you.

D; no i <3 you guys what are you going to do like rly im sad tear D;  :panda:

u do dis
This is probably a perfect representation of what happened

Why do so many people hate? I pulled the fire alarm last year at my school as a prank. Yeah, it was stupid but it was loving fun. Consequences were stuff but that's how kids learn.
Yes, being a delinquent ruining society is so loving fun!

Yes, being a delinquent ruining society is so loving fun!
It gets me through my day.

have fun in the juvenile detention center

op and his stupid friends are stupid

have fun in the juvenile detention center

"...last year at my school as a prank..."
It didn't happen recently, I'm not going to any detention center. Nor did I after it happened.

"...last year at my school as a prank..."
It didn't happen recently, I'm not going to any detention center. Nor did I after it happened.
WOW, JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENED LAST YEAR, I'M OFF THE HOOK! It doesn't work like that, Junior.

WOW, JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENED LAST YEAR, I'M OFF THE HOOK! It doesn't work like that, Junior.

It does work like that, Pal. I served my community service and got my record wiped.

I have a feeling this guy's faking. No offense if your not, I'm just saying because Tricky registered 5 days ago.
Quote from: Tricky's Profile
Date Registered:  August 01, 2011, 01:24:31 PM
August 1st isn't 5 days ago.