Author Topic: Arrested.  (Read 7780 times)

Smashing windows makes you a friend.

pretty much

Then you sir, need halp.

Oi, i got on.
I might get my laptop back soon, idk.
So i might start to be a little bit active, on the forum at the most, if i get on at school.
Smashing windows makes you a friend.
Cool.

Oi, i got on.
I might get my laptop back soon, idk.
So i might start to be a little bit active, on the forum at the most, if i get on at school.Cool.

WHY WOULD YOU RANDOMLY ATTACK ABANDONED PROPERTY

wait, before i get into anything, how old are you?

wait, before i get into anything, how old are you?
i r 8 yrs old so i old enuff to leve hous and get arested

what are your parent(s) doing? i mean, they just let you use your computer after you got arrested? or are you in a foster home with parents that don't care about you (serious).

what are your parent(s) doing? i mean, they just let you use your computer after you got arrested? or are you in a foster home with parents that don't care about you (serious).
Snuck on, they aren't home.
-Got to go, they're home. Reply at a later time.

Snuck on, they aren't home.
-Got to go, they're home. Reply at a later time.
"HANK MY DEAR, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING MY LAD?" "I got a fine up to $1,500, but that's okay! I'm sure we can pitch in and pay it!" "....forget this "we" stuff you're doing it on your own you lazy forget"

still having a hard time believing this.

I never got it when people got arrested for messing with ABANDONED STUFF. COME ON PEOPLE, IT'S ABANDONED

The abandoned motel  8 near here burned down and almost lit the neighborhood on fired because they messed with it. But hey, it's abandoned right? Nothing bad at all.

The abandoned motel  8 near here burned down and almost lit the neighborhood on fired because they messed with it. But hey, it's abandoned right? Nothing bad at all.
Messing with something does not mean burning it down. If it was messing with something like an abandoned mine, then yes that would makes sense. But seeing as it was a empty factory, I don't see the problem.