Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132562 times)

He's still out there, planning stuff with Herobrine. (minecraft, much) 
this didn't really deserve a bump.

I got the renderman. but this isn't a bot. Its the renderman add-on. I know where you get the renderman add-ons  :cookieMonster:

He's still out there, planning stuff with Herobrine. (minecraft, much) 
Notch said removed herobrine like 10 times and yet some idiots dont understand so your sending their herobrine crap over here now.

forget

HOLY stuffZZZZ. with the renderman mod i had i found lots of renderman and took pics of them. this isn't a bot its a renderman mod i have. lots of things
in my console also saying "i see you" or "hmmm" but i only took pics of the  renderman himself. no face's just his full body. have a look at these pics.

I just forgot something when I was looking in The console every time you see a full body Renderman on the console it said rendermans bl Id I WAS LIKE WTF WHEN I SAW IT BL ID 999999. Then when I posted my pics I went on to rtb and I went to Id look up. I typed the Id 999999 and nothing About bl Id 999999 was there. Is Badspot hiding something? Or does Hartman not want us to know the bl Id 999999. WAIT I KNOW WHAT RENDERMAN WANTS!! Rendermans bl Id is high and maybe everyone ban him bcz of that like 3yrs ago (I wasn't on blockland at that time) and now Renderman wants revenge by sneaking up to us. Who knows?

I just forgot something when I was looking in The console every time you see a full body Renderman on the console it said rendermans bl Id I WAS LIKE WTF WHEN I SAW IT BL ID 999999. Then when I posted my pics I went on to rtb and I went to Id look up. I typed the Id 999999 and nothing About bl Id 999999 was there. Is Badspot hiding something? Or does Hartman not want us to know the bl Id 999999. WAIT I KNOW WHAT RENDERMAN WANTS!! Rendermans bl Id is high and maybe everyone ban him bcz of that like 3yrs ago (I wasn't on blockland at that time) and now Renderman wants revenge by sneaking up to us. Who knows?
oh god i think i just went blind reading that

I-
wait-
what?

The current highest ID isn't even up to 40,000 yet. So yeah there were totally 999K ids three years ago.

Today I just had a look at my screen shots and a few days ago I hosted a server and I found a brick I hited with my wrench and no bl Id 999999. Renderman blamed it on someone elase. The brick had only a Kiruki knife. So I hited the brick with my wrench and I couldn't send any objects on the brick. So Renderman is going to kill me!?!? But if he had that Id 999999 from 3 yrs ago and he got ban from a lot of servers Than I guess he can't be un ban. So now the only thing to do is hit Renderman with a ban hammer or make him go after you. But still looking at my pics he is in front of me looking at me I tried to kill Renderman but nothing happened. I only have Renderman mod it's a add-on.

HOLY stuffZZZZ. with the renderman mod i had i found lots of renderman and took pics of them. this isn't a bot its a renderman mod i have. lots of things
in my console also saying "i see you" or "hmmm" but i only took pics of the  renderman himself. no face's just his full body. have a look at these pics.

* Blockland_00220.jpg (52.03 KB, 1024x600 - viewed 20 times.)

* Blockland_00221.jpg (74.31 KB, 1024x600 - viewed 18 times.)

* Blockland_00222.jpg (52.6 KB, 1024x600 - viewed 19 times.)

* Blockland_00224.jpg (68.47 KB, 1024x600 - viewed 7 times.)
Dang I would of craped my my self if i was there

Ok, dont mouse over any images of renderman sightings on anywhere but the forums, they got on my computer :nes: and are messing up some of my roblox images. they havent appeared in them, but moved assets in them around, like making me say what someone else said, or putting my charactor in place of another thats in the background.

Ok, dont mouse over any images of renderman sightings on anywhere but the forums, they got on my computer :nes: and are messing up some of my roblox images. they havent appeared in them, but moved assets in them around, like making me say what someone else said, or putting my charactor in place of another thats in the background.
hum .. ... .. . .. ... vary intadasting  :iceCream:

this thread is full of what

ahh they found me! i seem to have found a type d?

I was jetting on dark kitchen when i found a renderman, but he looked oddso I went around him and he still didnt seem to noticeand when i went to land, he vanished.

He was wearing robe legs, i think, and a winter capwith a wheel feathers, and a hook on one hand. but thats all i could see.

It's about three months past halloween. Stop this.