Author Topic: Windows 8  (Read 5241 times)

I don't like it. I'll stick with 7. I remember hesitating to switch from XP to 7... But this just looks nothing like windows should.

I don't like it. I'll stick with 7. I remember hesitating to switch from XP to 7... But this just looks nothing like windows should.
This.

I think it looks pretty nice. c:

I think it looks pretty nice. c:
It looks just like a Windows Phone.  Not even like the Windows OS.  I am disappoint.

Holy stuff that looks awful. Goddamn. I want to be using a computer not an iphone!

If they had made the different rectangles more customize-able, creative, and less tacky...

...then it wouldn't be a waste of an install.

Atleast we get to use our normal Desktop than the stupid phone thing and nothing is there is no force to make us change to windows 8. Ofcourse in the future support will be dropped for vista and 7 and companies that make games for pc will change to this OS.

It seems alright.  I'm kinda undecided whether or not to get it.

What is this stuff. No one can mod any game with this.

New BSOD is good because it doesn't give you a heart attack.

What is this stuff. No one can mod any game with this.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Back in the day companies didn't percieve customers as handicapped people who can't find the recycle bin.

Back in the day companies didn't percieve customers as handicapped people who can't find the recycle bin.
"Tech support, how may I he-"
"PLEASE! HELP ME!"
"What's the problem, ma'am?"
"I'VE DELETED THE INTERNET!"

GOD, DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN COMPANIES GIVE YOU NEW INTERESTING WAYS TO LOOK AT AND INTERACT WITH INFORMATION?