Author Topic: Locked because it turned into a stuffstorm.  (Read 9690 times)

Woah man it was just a joke!
Yea but it pisses me off when people do that intintinally

Now really help please?

Her lip ring makes her look hot its not like those huge oversized black ones its a small colored one.
No, lip rings make her look like a slut.

Yea but it pisses me off when people do that intintinally

Now really help please?

Is this one her?

If not stop sending me those damn pictures.

Pie, just talk to her beforehand and get to know what she's like.

Then just ask. :o
Don't make it awkward. It's (FOR THE MOST PART) only awkward if you make it awkward.
"Hey, wanna catch a movie this weekend?"
easy

Is this one her?

If not stop sending me those damn pictures.
I NEVER SENT THAT! YOU forgetTARD! NOT GTFO!

No, lip rings make her look like a slut.
She's not a slut you peice of stuff you never seen her she is frikken HOT now I dont wanna here this lipring=slut thing no more.

Mabey your only saying that because your a fat slut YOU SLUT HOW DOESTHIS FEEL YOU loving FAT SLUT!

Pie, just talk to her beforehand and get to know what she's like.

Then just ask. :o
Don't make it awkward. It's (FOR THE MOST PART) only awkward if you make it awkward.
"Hey, wanna catch a movie this weekend?"
easy
Thanks for the help but im broke so  Icant take her to the movies also im in the country the closes thing to a movie here is a dvd played on a tv set.

I NEVER SENT THAT! YOU forgetTARD! NOT GTFO!

She's not a slut you peice of stuff you never seen her she is frikken HOT now I dont wanna here this lipring=slut thing no more.

Mabey your only saying that because your a fat slut YOU SLUT HOW DOESTHIS FEEL YOU loving FAT SLUT!

Thanks for the help but im broke so  Icant take her to the movies also im in the country the closes thing to a movie here is a dvd played on a tv set.
Are you furling's brother?

1 you seem to only like her because shes attractive and judging by your grammar and how youre handling this im going to guess shes loving with you when she says your hot, and she seems like a slut by the way your flipping the forget out
2 i seriously doubt that there are no movie theaters in the country

You guys never seen her.

So you don't know.

My sister has a lip ring and she is probably the sweetest sister a brother could have

Are you furling's brother?
Nope im a only son no bro's only sisters 3 little sisters 1 big sis whats funny is im bigger than my big sis.

You guys never seen her.

So you don't know.

My sister has a lip ring and she is probably the sweetest sister a brother could have
Exactly my sis has a lip ring to and she isnt a slut so nom call my sis a slut again and I will hunt your ass down!

you don't ask a girl out because she's hot.
you ask her out because of her personality, whether or not you actually have feelings for her, and if you actually love her.
asking someone out is simple, "Want to go out some time?"
but asking for advice here is stupid.

and seriously, only ask the person you probably want to be with out.

"Wanna get some ice cream/lunch this weekend?"

you ask her out because of her personality, whether or not you actually have feelings for her, and if you actually love her.

This, except for the love part. That generally comes later in a relationship.

"Wanna get some ice cream/lunch this weekend?"
This, except for the love part. That generally comes later in a relationship.
I lack money

I read this is.

Blah Blah Blah Only ask for gay reason's Blah Blah Blah

I mean really also are you a girl or guy? If your a girl then it makes since for you to say that if your a guy then MAN YOU HOMO!

I read this is.

Blah Blah Blah Only ask for gay reason's Blah Blah Blah

I mean really also are you a girl or guy? If your a girl then it makes since for you to say that if your a guy then MAN YOU HOMO!
Do you have a problem with gays?