Author Topic: Locked because it turned into a stuffstorm.  (Read 9645 times)

Don't ask her out until you know more about her. "She's hot" will get you no where and she could turn out to be a bitch.

Learn to not be shallow.

O_O no
Yes I know its a joke

Any suggestions that isnt about her getting loveed?

Have love with her?

Here's what you do ok,
You take her hand and say you love her.
But what the people around don't know is that in your hand you slipped her $20.

>15
>lip ring

no. she's hot now but she's a whore.

>15
>lip ring

no. she's hot now but she's a whore.
My sister weres a lip ring is she a whore! YOU CALLING MY SISTER A WHORE! YOU forgetER HUH HUH! SHE A WHORE TO!

Liprings dont mean nothing other than that they want a lipring no big deal! even guys at my school has one they whores to?

Don't ask her out until you know more about her. "She's hot" will get you no where and she could turn out to be a bitch.

Learn to not be shallow.
If you read the first 5 pages you will read I included what shes like and she is a very nice person smiles all the time laughs we both have the "Who gives a stuff about what people beleive" attitude torwards things

even guys at my school has one they whores to?
We'll they're queer atleast.

Eeeeehhhh. I'm against stereotyping but a lot of guys who have them are gay lol.
I know a few straight guys with them though, jussayin.

Ehh cant argue with that.
I think this one guy I know might be gay idk he doesnt dress gay or nothing he dress's like he's one of them kind of people who like everything dark but as I said I dont know
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:10:21 PM by pie man »

My sister weres a lip ring is she a whore! YOU CALLING MY SISTER A WHORE! YOU forgetER HUH HUH! SHE A WHORE TO!

Liprings dont mean nothing other than that they want a lipring no big deal! even guys at my school has one they whores to?
yeah, all the guys at your school are rooster teases who deserve to be on 1 episode of jersy shore before being promptly beaten to death with a steel computer mouse, and yes, your sister is a whore.

STICK IT IN HER PUSSSYEEEEEEEEEE

SHOW HER HOW TO LOOOOOOOOVVVEEE (Looovvee)

Lipring

This.

If I saw a girl like this, I would immediately put her on my list of people I would not like to date.

Lip ring ? Terrible investment, leave her alone.

Lip ring ? Terrible investment, leave her alone.

Exactly. I hate body jewelry, it doesn't make you look cool.

yeah, all the guys at your school are rooster teases who deserve to be on 1 episode of jersy shore before being promptly beaten to death with a steel computer mouse, and yes, your sister is a whore.
IM GOING TO loving KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT YOU DONT! MESS WITH MY FAMILY! NO SHE IS NOT A WHORE! YOU forgetTARD NOW GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR THAT YOU HEAR ME? WELL DO YOU!

A lip ring doesnt mean nothing you all are stereotypical dumbass's why the hell did I waste my time getting a game made for dumbass's yea that's right I was 8 at the time but anyways it doesnt mean anything I know another guy who hasa lipring he's strait I know alot of people with a lipring that aint a whore now you guys should shut the forget up!