Author Topic: Locked because it turned into a stuffstorm.  (Read 9449 times)

A lip ring doesnt mean nothing you all are stereotypical dumbass's why the hell did I waste my time getting a game made for dumbass's yea that's right I was 8 at the time but anyways it doesnt mean anything I know another guy who hasa lipring he's strait I know alot of people with a lipring that aint a whore now you guys should shut the forget up!

Ok, so you go on an all out rage.

Lip rings are a terrible thing. They ruin the look of a person, the last thing I want to kiss is a woman with a ring on here lips.

IM GOING TO loving KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT YOU DONT! MESS WITH MY FAMILY! NO SHE IS NOT A WHORE! YOU forgetTARD NOW GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR THAT YOU HEAR ME? WELL DO YOU!

A lip ring doesnt mean nothing you all are stereotypical dumbass's why the hell did I waste my time getting a game made for dumbass's yea that's right I was 8 at the time but anyways it doesnt mean anything I know another guy who hasa lipring he's strait I know alot of people with a lipring that aint a whore now you guys should shut the forget up!
Fred is just messin, you should know that.

GET TO KNOW HER, LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING. TRUST ME, I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY.
she wants to forget. Make sure you guys are really compatibale.

Lol, I don't think Pie is fifteen.

Pie would have gone bad after that long.

Uh, you shouldn't really ask a bunch of virgincigarettes like us. (including me)

GET TO KNOW HER, LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING. TRUST ME, I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY.
she wants to forget. Make sure you guys are really compatibale.
I did learn about her if I didnt I wouldv asked her out a month ago

Born sept 2 1996 bitch that was almost my death date to feel bad?

Uh, you shouldn't really ask a bunch of virgincigarettes like us. (including me)
Im a virgin to dont feel bad D: all myy friends already got laid (Well almost all of them)

This is partially right.
Actually no, this is completely correct.

Wait. You would be older than me if you were born in 1996, and I'm 16.
He's obviously younger, he doesn't know his math.

?

What

Wow, and you're still raging like a complete handicap? Grow the forget up.

Wait what? what year were you born? My birth certificate says 9/2/96 one sec using date calc

No im right im 15 years and 2 weeks I used a calculator blocko YOUR math is WAYY off.