Author Topic: Locked because it turned into a stuffstorm.  (Read 9671 times)

I lack money
I read this is.

Blah Blah Blah Only ask for gay reason's Blah Blah Blah

I mean really also are you a girl or guy? If your a girl then it makes since for you to say that if your a guy then MAN YOU HOMO!
Yup, you're a little kid.
That solves it.

Yup, you're a little kid.
That solves it.
15 you little bitch.

Do you have a problem with gays?
Nope just proving a point as a matter of fact I had a gay freind but for whatever reason he quite being my friend :c he was nice.

Nope just proving a point as a matter of fact I had a gay freind but for whatever reason he quite being my friend :c he was nice.
You didn't really prove a point... :I
Aaanyway.
Just ask her to hang out sometime.

You didn't really prove a point... :I
Aaanyway.
Just ask her to hang out sometime.
I could but idk how that would work we don't know much about each others lives but thanks for the advice anyways

Thing is its hard for me being that kid that has no money being hated for somthing someone made up making me have to fix it more than likely through means of grabbing them by the throat and knocking there ass out.

I could but idk how that would work we don't know much about each others lives but thanks for the advice anyways

Thing is its hard for me being that kid that has no money being hated for somthing someone made up making me have to fix it more than likely through means of grabbing them by the throat and knocking there ass out.
Like I said, talk to her and get to know her first. Texting is yes.

Here's what you do, take your clothes off, maintain an erection, Walk up to here and wiggle your richard all around her while drooling and your eyes rolling in the back of your head and your bound to get something.

Here's what you do, take your clothes off, maintain an erection, Walk up to here and wiggle your richard all around her while drooling and your eyes rolling in the back of your head and your bound to get something.
Oh god lol

What about her personality?

:I

From the looks of it you are both pretty shallow.

Don't worry guys, I found her

What about her personality?

:I

From the looks of it you are both pretty shallow.
Yes we must not be shallow and look deeper within..

I lack money
I read this is.

Blah Blah Blah Only ask for gay reason's Blah Blah Blah

I mean really also are you a girl or guy? If your a girl then it makes since for you to say that if your a guy then MAN YOU HOMO!
Yes flick them off lol
No sarcasm

Once I accidently flicked off our teacher he didnt notice :p
Another time I was cussing over somthing then a sub walked over to talk to somone the entire time I kept going forget! forget! Because I couldnt stop saying forget lol he didnt notice. heres how it went

forget!
forget!
DAMNIT!
stuff!
loving DAMN!
stuff!
Sub didnt notice :P
Her lip ring makes her look hot its not like those huge oversized black ones its a small colored one. Inb4yougetoutthCIAserious
Because I can were else am I going to ask? now if your not going to help then don't reply WinGTFO! YOU forgetER! IM TIRED OF THIS HATING stuff!
I NEVER SENT THAT! YOU forgetTARD! NOT GTFO!

She's not a slut you peice of stuff you never seen her she is frikken HOT now I dont wanna here this lipring=slut thing no more.

Mabey your only saying that because your a fat slut YOU SLUT HOW DOESTHIS FEEL YOU loving FAT SLUT!

Thanks for the help but im broke so  Icant take her to the movies also im in the country the closes thing to a movie here is a dvd played on a tv set.
never had em but now mnt is teh shizz
Nope im a only son no bro's only sisters 3 little sisters 1 big sis whats funny is im bigger than my big sis.
 Exactly my sis has a lip ring to and she isnt a slut so nom call my sis a slut again and I will hunt your ass down!

This suave man right here can get any lady he pleases.

Don't worry guys, I found her

Where did you find the picture OF MY COUSIN LOL

Where did you find the picture OF MY COUSIN LOL

I have a picture of you, too.