Author Topic: Locked because it turned into a stuffstorm.  (Read 9661 times)

I have a picture of you, too.

MAN! THAT WAS YEARS AGO.

I looked handsome

MAN! THAT WAS YEARS AGO.

I looked handsome
Those teeth must have began to rot after eating so much pusillanimous individual
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:11:38 PM by Kolozenski »

Those teeth must have began to rot after eating so much mussy
*pusillanimous individual

*pusillanimous individual
LOL!

MAN! THAT WAS YEARS AGO.

I looked handsome
DAMMNN Thats hawt how many girls did you get with those perfect teeth?

Also the girls personality is

Nice
Never seen her mad
smiles alot

In other words really nice

Nice
Never seen her mad
smiles alot

In other words really nice
Reminds me of a sweet girl I used to like.

I wanted to get in her pants on the other hand.

I lack money
I read this is.

Blah Blah Blah Only ask for gay reason's Blah Blah Blah

I mean really also are you a girl or guy? If your a girl then it makes since for you to say that if your a guy then MAN YOU HOMO!
dude, i'm a loving male
i actually have FEELINGS for the woman i'm with right now you inconsiderate little idiotic child.

dude, i'm a loving male
i actually have FEELINGS for the woman i'm with right now you inconsiderate little idiotic child.
Dude just shut up.

He likes a girl and she is very sweet.

It's not about you right now.

You and me in bed NOW

If she looks confused then simply tell her you want a slumber party.

You and me in bed NOW

If she looks confused then simply tell her you want a slumber love party.

This'll do it.  Be forward with her.

I'm not that good with girls, but, I do know that you should just, well, you know, hang out with her and her friends, maybe bring along another friend (but that has a slight risk of the target to like the friend), and so on. Don't be afraid to talk to her often. Possibly text/call, sit slightly near but not to show you have a crush on her. You must be...mysterious. Don't go overboard on it, just sort of be friends, you know. Don't listen to the guys just trolling and telling you to love her up. That is not the key to love.

...Damn, I should use this info on the girl I like. :o

clock 'er in the mouth

adds mystery

Hey OP, did you read my post on page 1 or did you just jump to the posts with pictures like a special-ed kid?

Dude just shut up.

He likes a girl and she is very sweet.

It's not about you right now.

Thanks for the support c:

dude, i'm a loving male
Shut up and leave this really isnt about your pusillanimous individual feelings now I have feelings too but not everyone has to be a clone of someone who does everything right I dont like playing by rules now this girl is a nice woman and has nice body features now if you dont like my thinking then stfu and gtfo.

Hey OP, did you read my post on page 1 or did you just jump to the posts with pictures like a special-ed kid?
Yes I have and as  i said no money! How do I buy somthing without money steal it?

just be youreself :-)
Lol thats what a freind told me but last time I tried I messed up but idk.