Author Topic: Locked because it turned into a stuffstorm.  (Read 9647 times)

Yes yours. They are just loving stupid because you are different from everyone else on the forum and that you don't act like them.
Trogtor +100 respect

Yea there pretty much clones and people who dont like standing out because they lack the ball's to get there head out of the ground and say "I dont care what you say I am who I am"

Also thats why there is PERSONALITY'S
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:04:11 PM by pie man »

True but I just dont know what to do.
You don't need to know what to do.  The best kind of love sprouts from emotional rashness.

Honestly, I don't see a high school relationship lasting, but at least it's something.  Just don't have reckless fun, if you know what I mean.

You had to use a calculator for you age? A football? WOW YOU ARE A loving SUPERHUMAN. No, but really, 7 bullets in the chest would cause internal damage if not death. Please improve your grammar. I live in Tennessee and I have better grammar than you.

Wait. You would be older than me if you were born in 1996, and I'm 16.
He's obviously younger, he doesn't know his math.

I'm 14, and born in 96? Also, haider. :3

:cookieMonster:

You had to use a calculator for you age? A football? WOW YOU ARE A loving SUPERHUMAN. No, but really, 7 bullets in the chest would cause internal damage if not death. Please improve your grammar. I live in Tennessee and I have better grammar than you.

Grammar comes from intelligence as well.  Hello there, you smart guy you. 

Ok for one a football PLAYER! and A calculator because I dont feel like doing to much math a had a huge math test today like 60 questions no calculator just pencil and paper

And shut up about the grammar you can deal with it
I'm 14, and born in 96? Also, haider. :3

:cookieMonster:
it depends on the month

Ok for one a football PLAYER! and A calculator because I dont feel like doing to much math a had a huge math test today like 60 questions no calculator just pencil and paper

And shut up about the grammar you can deal with it it depends on the month

Oooh a football player? All you will get is like a dislocated shoulder. 7 BULLETS WILL loving KILL YOU. It is people like you that make me ashamed to live in the country. BUT IT IS YOUR AGE, YOU SHOULD KNOW IT RIGHT OFF THE BAT.

Give her a firm slap on the ass.

Oooh a football player? All you will get is like a dislocated shoulder. 7 BULLETS WILL loving KILL YOU. It is people like you that make me ashamed to live in the country. BUT IT IS YOUR AGE, YOU SHOULD KNOW IT RIGHT OFF THE BAT.

You edited my quote first of all and no I did not get a dislocated shoulder I got a almost broken toe or mabey it is broken idk or care about it atm and yes perhaps 7 bullits are deadly BUT what if they miss?

You edited my quote first of all and no I did not get a dislocated shoulder I got a almost broken toe or mabey it is broken idk or care about it atm and yes perhaps 7 bullits are deadly BUT what if they miss?
I did not edit the quote. You broke your toes because he stepped on them. 7 bullets are deadly, I said to the chest in my first one, so it is determined that they would not miss.

I didn't know 7 bullets in your chest could miss once they were there, but ok. But anyways, don't be an inconsiderate starfish. Just try being yourself around her

Also, you have been told what to do many times, just be yourself.

I did not edit the quote. You broke your toes because he stepped on them. 7 bullets are deadly, I said to the chest in my first one, so it is determined that they would not miss.
He didnt step on my toe I bent it to far back aand put all my weight on it and then when I went down (Along with the player) somthing happened great pain for about 5 hours it hurts if it hits anything now.

Also, you have been told what to do many times, just be yourself.

We stopped talking about that like 3 pages ago.

IM GOING TO loving KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT YOU DONT! MESS WITH MY FAMILY! NO SHE IS NOT A WHORE! YOU forgetTARD NOW GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR THAT YOU HEAR ME? WELL DO YOU!

A lip ring doesnt mean nothing you all are stereotypical dumbass's why the hell did I waste my time getting a game made for dumbass's yea that's right I was 8 at the time but anyways it doesnt mean anything I know another guy who hasa lipring he's strait I know alot of people with a lipring that aint a whore now you guys should shut the forget up!
i'm so scared of someone named pie man. you sound like the fat bitch off of real housewives.

i'm so scared of someone named pie man. you sound like the fat bitch off of real housewives.
Fore one my blockland name means nothing and I tried to change but I couldnt.

two well im not that fat bitch