Author Topic: Locked because it turned into a stuffstorm.  (Read 9447 times)

As soon as I saw that Pie Man was the author of this topic, I knew things were going to be interesting.

Pie Man, you are not tough and threatening people on the internet will not make people have respect for you. People have told you what to do, so I suggest you take there advice. There isnt a lot of other options compared to what people have already said.

As soon as I saw that Pie Man was the author of this topic, I knew things were going to be interesting.

Pie Man, you are not tough and threatening people on the internet will not make people have respect for you. People have told you what to do, so I suggest you take there advice. There isnt a lot of other options compared to what people have already said.
Look thing is that they ain't thinking before they post they think that everyone has to be the same probably with there damned god that they believe in making them think that everyone has to be the same a clone of one another.

Also I should stop the pledge all together because I don't agree with it I don't care what people think but out here america and god is all about everything.

Look thing is that they ain't thinking before they post they think that everyone has to be the same probably with there damned god that they believe in making them think that everyone has to be the same a clone of one another.

Also I should stop the pledge all together because I don't agree with it I don't care what people think but out here america and god is all about everything.

I have no clue what you said. None of that had anything to do with the argument. None of them said anything about religion, no one said anything about cloning each other.

I also find it funny you talk about god, when in a few irc PMs you talked about how you believed in god. What a hyprocrite move.

The pledge has nothing to do with anything anyone has said in this topic. You are taking this completely offtopic. If you want to tell us how stupid or "gay" America is, make a topic about it.  

Fore one my blockland name means nothing and I tried to change but I couldnt.

two well im not that fat bitch
so you're going to come to my house and fight me? i'll give you my address and see if you can find me.

I bet she is ugly
Nope she is hot and she has a great personality and you know what forget it im locking this topic.
so you're going to come to my house and fight me? i'll give you my address and see if you can find me.
You care to see?

Let me put it in simple words for him

You are a pusillanimous individual I bet anyone on these forums could be the stuff out of you
Stop being an Internet tough guy

Inb4thelock

Let me put it in simple words for him

You are a pusillanimous individual I bet anyone on these forums could be the stuff out of you
Stop being an Internet tough guy
I wasn't trying to but what happened was things derailed and turned into a big stuffstorm

Things turned to stuff because you're an starfish

If you really want her just tell her how you feel

I wasn't trying to but what happened was things derailed and turned into a big stuffstorm

Maybe because you get offended so easily and feel the need to act tough to impress people. Next you will most likely make excuses for doing those things, like you did in the private messages you sent to me.

I have yet to see an intelligent message from you, anywhere.

Things turned to stuff because you're an starfish

If you really want her just tell her how you feel
Alright I will tell her monday at school

And no I began to be an starfish because of how they were stereotyping people INCUDING my sister pretty much calling her a whore for wearing a lip ring I dont take family issues lightly once on the bus they was talking about somthing I seen my uncle walkign into the store I heard them talking about somthing I couldv sworn they were making fun of him so I turned around and said "You talking about the guy in the black shirt?" They said yea so I said "Well thats my uncle!" I was ready to take on 3 people at once for my family but they chose to make somthing up by saying they was talking about his car and man they got lucky I had no proof because im bigger than you think and I dont put up with bull stuff when I was 12 somone started talking stuff bout my sister to my face and I got back in his face he was 14 and 3 times my size and I got him to back off because I was PISSED! And im the worst thing to mess with while pissed off  I cussed someone out for honking there horn at me while I was walkign down the road I told him that if he honks his horn again i'll slice his ass beleive me I aint nice.

Alright I will tell her monday at school

And no I began to be an starfish because of how they were stereotyping people INCUDING my sister pretty much calling her a whore for wearing a lip ring I dont take family issues lightly once on the bus they was talking about somthing I seen my uncle walkign into the store I heard them talking about somthing I couldv sworn they were making fun of him so I turned around and said "You talking about the guy in the black shirt?" They said yea so I said "Well thats my uncle!" I was ready to take on 3 people at once for my family but they chose to make somthing up by saying they was talking about his car and man they got lucky I had no proof because im bigger than you think and I dont put up with bull stuff when I was 12 somone started talking stuff bout my sister to my face and I got back in his face he was 14 and 3 times my size and I got him to back off because I was PISSED! And im the worst thing to mess with while pissed off  I cussed someone out for honking there horn at me while I was walkign down the road I told him that if he honks his horn again i'll slice his ass beleive me I aint nice.

Stop being an internet tough guy. This topic is not about how cool or tough you are, and you are the one derailing it. The truth is, slight jokes are not huge topic derails. Writing an entire paragraph about supposedly planning to kick someones ass is though. You clearly cannot control yourself and over react to the slightest of things.