Author Topic: pie man- The toughest most awesome person on the forums  (Read 18587 times)

Because I live a spontaneous and forgeted up life :D

In other words I haven't a idea as far as I know one day I will be to walking and then suddenly i would end up bungee jumping from a bridge to grab a hat

Im trying to use proper grammar so im asking am I doing any better?
You have no proof if there real or not
There real I know I lived them just because my life isn't the same as yours it doesn't mean im lieing
I don't smoke because its a bad habit and is NOT cool to do.
SMOKING IS BAD AND NOT COOL TO DO
BUT DRIVING ILLEGALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD IN A NONREGISTERED VEHICLE IS
OH YES, QUITE

You have no proof if there real or not
There real I know I lived them just because my life isn't the same as yours it doesn't mean im lieing
I don't smoke because its a bad habit and is NOT cool to do.

I never said you smoke.
I never said your made up stories were fake because we don't have similar lives.

You know what, I'm going to agree with you. You're stories are true, you must have had to been hit over the head a few times to be this loving stupid.

Wrong I do stuff then flush and wash hands

Now to be serious I try my hardest to get out and do something

Someone made me mad so I tried to bash there head in with a bat but he ran away on his bike

I went go-carting illegally on the street at my cousins

I punched this one kid in the face for kicking me in the face

I tackled my cousin to keep him from killing somone

I violently flipped some douche's desk on him because he could stfu after I told him to I became a hero that day c:

I fought this one guy because he was talking stuff

I almost fought this one guy but he turned into buddy buddy and got out of it narrowly escaping a fight that would'v turned out bad

If this is all true have fun with your painfully short, sad unenlightening life.

That real enough? Because my life isn't the same as your's doesn't mean nothing.

I don't mind other people's life being different. I just mind it if people like you pretend to be seven years older and attempt to fool us thinking that you get hit by trucks every day.

Sooner or later he is just going to be banned for being too cool for the internet.

Mnt dew cooled the barrel that's what I said also it was diet so it didn't start any fire's

I said I will learn grammar as soon as the segment in class start's
And if I can stay awake it's kinda hard for me because her class is right after lunch and sometimes im so full I just end up using my text book as a pillow just to wake up to figure out that im 5 page's behind.
stocking really? At least I don't lie about my love we all know your male *whispers* We all know.
No you didn't, and you never said diet either, quit lying. Hurry up and get banned.

-snip-

You are literally just proving everything said in this topic.

SMOKING IS BAD AND NOT COOL TO DO
BUT DRIVING ILLEGALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD IN A NONREGISTERED VEHICLE IS
OH YES, QUITE
Ikr? but we were just trying to have some fun lol

. Hurry up and get banned.
no

If this is all true have fun with your painfully short, sad unenlightening life.

I don't mind other people's life being different. I just mind it if people like you pretend to be seven years older and attempt to fool us thinking that you get hit by trucks every day.

No my life is fun how it is we clearly dotn have the same definition of "fun" Also that truck almost did hit us we was lucky

I never said you smoke.
I never said your made up stories were fake because we don't have similar lives.

You know what, I'm going to agree with you. You're stories are true, you must have had to been hit over the head a few times to be this loving stupid.
When you said you agree I had some respect for you but when you said I was loving stupid respect lost

And yes I have hit my head.... alot Might explain why I choose to do the dumbest of things

I don't think he cared much for your respect.

o nu
he dust respec me

ima get beet up by sum redneck

pie your so tough and manly

oh wait
no

Now she isn't the smartest being that she came form a dumb family
You can't inherit stupidity you dolt.

I fully support Destroyer on this one. I've never really liked pie man. He's a dip stuff.

It's really obvious that this person isn't even trying to act like a tough guy, he's just saying things to get people to make threads like this. Unless he's just THAT stupid, which I very, very highly doubt. Why'd you guys feed the troll?

It's really obvious that this person isn't even trying to act like a tough guy, he's just saying things to get people to make threads like this. Unless he's just THAT stupid, which I very, very highly doubt. Why'd you guys feed the troll?
Because it makes us angry. He will eventually get banned because of this topic as well.

You guys purposely piss me off don't you?