Bad Translator

Author Topic: Bad Translator  (Read 4665 times)

Original text:

"alot of people were killed in 9/11"

...10 translations later Google gives us:

"Many people were killed sipilbunui phrase"

what is that

Original text:

"Hello, my name is Idiot. Want to have love really quickly? That'd be great!"

...56 translations later Google gives us:

"Hello, I was wrong. They do not want to have love? Apeda!"

>typed in "snake"
approx. 30 translations later
>toolbar-enabled
more later
>Social work
finally later
>Social services.

"I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot."

...50 translations later Google gives us:

"This trip, and I think it is criminal."

"I don't like you. You should go die in a fire."

"Warm."

"All your base are belong to us."

"All the traffic."

Part way along it said "All of us in the mail". WTF lololololol

Everyone should give Nightmare Duckie lots of money so he can buy expensive hookers."

...20 translations later Google gives us:

"Duck is money bitch face, and it was all a dream."

Oh my god wat lol oh god lawl.

"Bitches and hoes ain't stuff but tricks and throws."

"Or snakes, skill, and toys that are used."

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"

"Illusion Horse: Friendship"

"I will take a potato chip...AND EAT IT!!!
I'll make potato chips ... And eat it!

"loving magnets, how do they work?"

"Madrid, stupid?"

I just have to put this one here in it's entirety. It's too funny to miss.

English: Yo dog I heard you like cars so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive.
Romanian : Yo câine Te-am auzit plac masinile asa ca am pus o maşină în tine masina astfel încât să puteţi conduce în timp ce conduceţi.
Back to English : Yo dog I heard you like cars so we put a car in your car so you can drive while driving.
Dutch : Yo hond die ik hoorde dat je als auto's, zodat we een auto in uw auto, zodat je kunt rijden tijdens het rijden.
Back to English : Yo dog I heard you like cars, so we have a car in your car so you can ride while driving.
German : Yo Hund, den ich gehört, dass du wie Autos, so haben wir ein Auto in das Auto so kann man reiten während der Fahrt.
Back to English : Yo dog, I heard you like cars so we can have a car in the car so you can ride during the trip.
Lithuanian : Yo šuo, išgirdau, kaip automobilių, kad mes galime turėti automobilį, automobilį, todėl galite važinėti kelionės metu.
Back to English : Yo dog, I heard the car that we can have a car, a car, so you can ride during the trip.
Norwegian : Yo hund, hørte jeg bilen som vi kan ha en bil, en bil, så du kan ri løpet av turen.
Back to English : Yo dog, I heard the car that we can have a car, a car, so you can ride during the trip.
Russian : Йо собака, я слышал, автомобиль, который мы можем иметь автомобиль, автомобиль, так что вы можете ездить в течение всей поездки.
Back to English : Yo dog, I heard a car that we can have a car, a car, so you can ride during the trip.
Macedonian : Еј куче, слушнав автомобил кој може да се има автомобил, автомобил, така што може да се вози за време на патувањето.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard a car can have a car, car so that you can drive during the trip.
Malay : Hey anjing, saya mendengar sebuah kereta boleh mempunyai kereta, kereta supaya anda boleh memandu selama perjalanan.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard a car can have a car, so you can drive the car during the trip.
Hindi : अरे कुत्ते, मैंने सुना है एक कार एक कार हो सकता है, तो आप यात्रा के दौरान कार ड्राइव कर सकते हैं.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard a car can have a car, you can drive the car during the trip.
Latvian : Hei suns, es dzirdēju, auto var būt automašīnu, varat vadīt automašīnu ceļojuma laikā.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard, the car can be a car you can drive a car trip.
Malay : Hey anjing, aku mendengar, kereta boleh kereta anda boleh memandu perjalanan kereta.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard, the car can be a car you can drive a car trip.
Icelandic : Hey hundur, ég heyrði, bílnum getur verið bíll sem þú getur aka bíl ferð.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard the car can be a car you can drive a car journey.
Icelandic : Hey hundur, heyrði ég bílnum getur verið bíll sem þú getur aka bíl ferð.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard a car can be a car you can drive a car journey.
Latvian : Hei suns, es dzirdēju, auto var būt auto jūs varat vadīt automašīnu braucienu.
Galician : Hey can, eu oín, o coche pode ser un coche pode dirixir unha viaxe en coche.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard the car can be a car you can drive a car trip.
Catalan : Hey gos, he sentit que el cotxe pot ser un cotxe que pot conduir a un viatge amb cotxe.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that the car can be a car that can lead to a trip by car.
English : Hey dog, I heard that the car can be a car that can lead to a trip by car.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that the car can be a car that can lead to a trip by car.
Bulgarian : Хей куче, чух, че колата може да бъде една кола, която може да доведе до едно пътуване с кола.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that the car can be a car that could lead to a trip by car.
Polish : Hey psa, usłyszałem, że samochód może być samochód, który może prowadzić do podróży samochodem.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that a car can be a car that could lead to travel by car.
Japanese : 犬ねえ、私は車は車で旅行につながる可能性のある車であることを聞いた。
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that the car that could lead to car travel by car.
Norwegian : Hei hund, hørte jeg at bilen som kan føre til bil reise med bil.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that the car that can lead to car travel by car.
Maltese : Hey kelb, smajt li l-karozza li jistgħu jwasslu għal ivvjaġġar bil-karozza bil-karozza.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that the car which can lead to car travel by car.
Irish : Hey madra, chuala mé go raibh an gluaisteán is féidir a bheith ina chúis le carr taisteal i gcarr.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that the car can cause car travel by car.
Haitian Creole : Hey chen, mwen te tande ke machin lan kapab lakòz vwayaje nan machin nan machin.
Back to English : Hey dog, I had heard that the car can cause the car to travel by car.
Swedish : Hej hund, hade jag hört att bilen kan orsaka bilen för att resa med bil.
Back to English : Hey dog, I had heard that the car can cause the car to travel by car.
Dutch : Hey hond, had ik gehoord dat de auto kan de auto te reizen met de auto.
Back to English : Hey dog, I had heard that the car is the car to travel by car.
Greek : Γεια σου σκυλί, είχα ακούσει ότι το αυτοκίνητο είναι το αυτοκίνητο για να ταξιδέψετε με το αυτοκίνητο.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard that car is the car to travel by car.
Chinese Simplified : 喂的狗,听说车是汽车驾车出游。
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard that car is a car driving trips.
Portuguese : Alimente o cão, ouvi dizer que carro é uma viagem dirigindo o carro.
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard that a car is driving the car trip.
Italian : Da mangiare al cane, ho sentito che la macchina sta guidando il viaggio in auto.
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard that the car is driving the car trip.
Chinese : 喂狗,我听到汽车驾驶的车程。
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard cars driving by car.
Greek : Οι ζωοτροφές το σκύλο, άκουσα τα αυτοκίνητα με το αυτοκίνητο.
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard the car drive away.
Portuguese: Portugal : Alimentar o cachorro, eu ouvi o disco do carro de distância.
Welsh : Feed y ci, clywais y yrru car i ffwrdd.
Serbian : Феед пас, чуо сам далеко вожње аутомобила.
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard a car drive away.
Albanian : Feed qen, kam dëgjuar një makinë makinë larg.
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard a car drive away.
Hungarian : Etesd meg a kutyát, hallottam egy autóval.
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard a car.
Croatian : Feed pas, čuo sam auto.
Lithuanian : Pašarų šuo, išgirdau automobilį.
Icelandic : Feed the hundur, heyrði ég bíl.
Belarusian : Корміце сабаку, я чуў аўтамабіля.
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard the car.
Irish : Feed an madra, Chuala mé an carr.
Back to English : Feed the dog, I heard the car.
Vietnamese : Thức ăn cho chó, tôi nghe thấy tiếng xe hơi.
Back to English : Dog food, I heard the car.
Chinese Traditional : 狗糧,我聽到了車。
Irish : Bia madra, Chuala mé an carr.
Turkish : Köpek maması, araba duydum.
Back to English : Dog food, cars I've heard.
Haitian Creole : Manje chen, machin mwen te konn tande.
Back to English : Eat dog, my car was heard.
Hindi : कुत्ते खाओ, मेरी कार सुना था.
Back to English : Eat dog, my car was heard.
Slovak : Eat Dog, bola počuť moje auto.
Back to English : Eat Dog was to hear my car.
Swedish : Eat Dog var att höra min bil.
Hungarian : Egyél Dog volt hallani a kocsimat.
Persian : بخورید سگ برای شنیدن ماشین من بود.
Back to English : Take your dog to listen to my car.
Dutch : Neem uw hond om te luisteren naar mijn auto.
Back to English : Take your dog to listen to my car.
Indonesian : Membawa anjing Anda untuk mendengarkan mobil saya.
Back to English : Bringing your dog to listen to my car.
Slovak : Uvedenie psa počúvať svoje auto.
Back to English : Putting the dog to listen to your car.
Galician : Poñer o can para escoitar o seu coche.
Back to English : Putting the dog to listen to your car.

I just have to put this one here in it's entirety. It's too funny to miss.
Back to English : Hey dog, I heard the car can be a car you can drive a car trip.

I wish I could serve my country
Back to English (Google) : Sorry I'm not able to deliver for your country
.-.
HOW IS THAT EVEN RELEVANT?

"Have no fear, Clone is here.
Now take them clothes off." =

"Fear not, and the reproduction here. Now take those clothes."