Nymethus - Shut the Hell Up Already

Author Topic: Nymethus - Shut the Hell Up Already  (Read 2973 times)

Nymethus is starting a stuffstorm in the JP Mod topic and, being the stubborn idiot he is, does not show any sign of stopping.

Argument begins on this page:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170191.165

Apparently he is butthurt about the way Hydralisk chose to make his own models, which is evidently ridiculous. Normally I would just accept this as constructive criticism, but he continues to rage and rage until it gets to this point:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170191.180

We attempt to just end the argument as it is going nowhere and obviously won't yield anything of significance. Here's the most notable pieces of his broken logic.

I'm with this guy. We should just stop arguing as it's rather pointless.

You could stop arguing with me since you don't know what you're talking about, yeah.
I love how you're just trying to start stuff here. Maybe I want to end the argument because it really is pointless? Get over yourself.
I could just tell you the exactly same thing while possibly being more right than you. You could have chosen to not add anything else but you didn't.

Go away, since it's what you want.
In regards to him saying he could "be more right than me":
That is just plain loving ridiculous. Get out, take your horribly broken logic with you.

After that it's just sensible people trying to get him to shut up.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170191.195

Discuss his arrogance and spontaneous idiocy, not to mention completely driving the topic off it's course.

"you don't want to stuff up this thread with arguments, so you should leave"
and he says his logic isn't flawed?

I don't like him because he is an emo tard and because he acts like Lord Tony.
 :panda:

I'm just tired of hydra being an ass and wanted to deal with that by telling him that he isn't the king bitch of modeling.
I did this logically and factually by poiting out flaws, also providing information from Wikipedia. Now here's an entire fleet of people who "don't want to argue" arguing with me page after page. These are facts providing you can see and read.

enjoy your little thread

Models have like no problems. They are also pretty blocko.

Problem emo tardis?

Nymethus, like most swedes, enjoy pretending that they're right in everything just because their country has some cool cheese or something nobody else cares about.

enjoy your little thread
i think that's more or less a dismissive post?

I don't like him because he is an emo tard and because he acts like Lord Tony.
 :panda:

What?

What?
You can be stupid sometimes, but you're generally okay. Extrude was just referencing the worse side of you.

You can be stupid sometimes, but you're generally acigarette. Extrude was just referencing the worse side of you.
wut

Nymethus was pretty strange on a topic for one of my latest movie products as well. He seemed intent on trying to dislike what I was doing and mock it. In the end I assume he couldn't find any good reasons because he tried to argue that the realistic professional polish on the series was bad.  :cookieMonster:

I think he is one of those guys that disagrees because he hates the idea of admitting something is good / that he is wrong.

THIS JUST IN:
Nymethus, you're arguing over pedantic minutia about goddamn dinosaurs because someone else is getting attention on the internet and you aren't.  Your profile says you are 17.  Act like it. 
Posted in the JP topic.

THIS JUST IN:Posted in the JP topic.

Even Badspot knows that Nym is a friend.