Author Topic: Anti Jokes  (Read 2801 times)

I was going to tell you a joke about this guy breaking his head but then you would say it's too hard.

fail

I was going to tell you a joke about butter but you might spread it.
I was going to tell you a joke about Ice, but I better let you chill first
SUDDENLY CANCER EVERYWHERE

So this guy walks up to another guy and calls him gay.

The man is found dead.

:|

I was going to tell you a joke about Ice, but I better let you chill first
SUDDENLY CANCER EVERYWHERE

I was masturbating yesterday and when I was about to cum in my mouth I vomited all over my richard and the chunks were flying so fast they went into my richard hole so now I have vomited food lodged inside my rooster with urine and semen backed up behind it.

So a guys walked up to another man on the street and says "Hey, you have a pickle in your ear."
The man replies "What? I can't hear you. I have a pickle in my ear."

So a muslim walks up to a public building in America and everyone screams and runs around, thinking he is a terrorist.
The next day, a white man walks into a public building in England and then he explodes, killing everyone and taking down the building
He was Irish.

Or this...
One day, the wife gives his husband a present for his birthday, in the form of love.
The man says that was the best present ever.
The real present was HIV.

I was masturbating yesterday and when I was about to cum in my mouth I vomited all over my richard and the chunks were flying so fast they went into my richard hole so now I have vomited food lodged inside my rooster with urine and semen backed up behind it.
>mfw

A lab assistant came in the lab and asked the doctor
Wanna make chemistry?
The dr replied: my wife recently died
The lab assistant: I know. I killed her

What do you get when you cross a cat and a frog?
A cat with frog guts hanging from its mouth.

What do you get when you get this topic, and a funny joke, NOTHING, WE CANT MAKE FUNNY JOKES.

What happens when you cross a tiger and a lion?
They kill you

So doctor, am I really pregnant?
No, it's just a loving huge tumour.

OUR BASE ITS UNDER A TACK

Spy: I'm a freyed knot, and at that moment, heavy bent spy into pretzel, BUT FORGOT THE CHEESE

What happens when you get a alligator and zebra? You arent a very good pet owner