Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148631 times)

dsifhbaidhbfj

i get 100

getgetget
get
get

Yet another ship has been hit: the Asphodel almost had her bow blown off. The ship is not sinking but is completley crippled. She is still firing. The Garuda has been consumed by a massive fire and her crew is abandoning ship, and on top of that the Raven has been hit in the bridge and the radar systems are knocked out. Her captain is dead and the crew are retreating with the backup controls.

The score is 6 enemy ships left and I have 14, but most of them are damaged.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 09:11:23 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

Fine.

A riot broke out in the Lybrian capital Parkinson Bay as three Gangs held a shootout in town square. Several innocent people were injured but no deaths have been reported. The Lybrian Police Force has made thirty-seven arrests.

The 14 ships left in the fight continue firing, destroying three more of the vessels. The Ivan is hit hard, and starts sinking. A missile cuts the Winchester in two, and the Apollo has a smoking hole blown in her flight deck by an enemy shell. The cruiser Archimedes is laying on her side and threatining to capsize.

The Phoenix blasts an enemy destroyer to pices, bits of smouldering metal falling from the sky. The ships need relief fast.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 09:44:30 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

All 25 Remagen ships stationed with the Fockewolfian ones have been supporting the whole time. Some were undergoing repairs, leaving only 6 to fire their more weapons, but all have begun to fire. The Bainbridge has been pulled back from the coast and ship repair crews begin evacuating and repairing ships.

This entire time, Facepalm, I had -25- ships, 23 of them with huge ass cannons, with Fockewolfe.

Many of my ships are retreating though. I can leave a few destroyers and the Artemis and America, but nothing else.

We sent our crews from the command ships and the Bainbridge to evacuate heavily damaged ships and repair the minimally damaged ones. The command ships are holding all of your officers and all of the standard naval men/troops/high value cargo are on the Bainbridge, which is being guarded by a battleship and four cruisers.

A space rupture appears before Farken supertransporters come and drop 3 large capsules that land on the frozen pole to the south.

We claim the land as New Farken, a territory under farkens control.

Breaking News!
Paratroopers of the 720th airborne recently ran into some Irajinian soldiers. Live feed.

Ремагена Военные новости

Видеоматериал о войне в Irajinia была выпущена более Ремагена Военно Network News, который содержит кадры из войны и новые разработки, демонстрации их публике. Операторы были отправлены в каждый отряд в войне, которые предоставляют общественности, чтобы увидеть то, что действительно происходит в Irajinia.
видео

В этом видео мы в перспективе плечевой камеры стрелок.Радио передается поверх видео. Войска, направленную на всемерную Irajinian форпост в городе.
видео

qwhudf;
What happened
It sounds like I'm close to winning ;v;

Wait
What happened to my squadrons of 80 or 70

No. We have 33 ships with huge ass cannons and a plane with a 115mm cannon firing at you. You're losing.

Farken, requesting military support for the war in my country.

Farken, requesting military support for the war in my country.
Yeah, no. I will fire on his super ships with the mass drivers received by him if he even ATTEMPTS to help you.

Yeah, no. I will fire on his super ships with the mass drivers received by him if he even ATTEMPTS to help you.
uh
when did you get mass drivers
i traded for them.