Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148569 times)

haha, you dont have a super anything. Unless you want to be kicked out :o

just a name, calm down

is it bad that i used a mass driver to take down a HASA

and what's the range on a mass driver?
mass drivers are usually really accurate, so if you pinpoint a plane and its trajectories and have a really good mathmatician and aiming system, sure.

it's basically a lightning cannon if you fire pure energy from a powergrid. Just watch out, it WILL cause blackouts if you dont have enough energy to fire it.

You're a dumbass, Feep. Mass Drivers don't fire energy. They fire superheated bolts of mass.

You're a dumbass, Feep. Mass Drivers don't fire energy. They fire superheated bolts of mass.

not as much of a dumbass as you, if you fire energy, you cannot make energy into mass

gg and congratulations on passing kindergarten

Miniaturized mass drivers can also be used as weapons in a similar manner as classic firearms or cannon using chemical combustion. Hybrids between coilguns and railguns such as helical railguns are also possible.

what does a railgun do

oh right fire a beam of energy
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 12:10:14 AM by Feep »

not as much of a dumbass as you, if you fire energy, you cannot make energy into mass

gg and congratulations on passing kindergarten

Miniaturized mass drivers can also be used as weapons in a similar manner as classic firearms or cannon using chemical combustion. Hybrids between coilguns and railguns such as helical railguns are also possible.

what does a railgun do

oh right fire a beam of energy

Quote from: Wikipedia
A railgun is an entirely electrical gun that accelerates a conductive projectile along a pair of metal rails using the same principles as the homopolar motor.

you do realise this IS the future.

whats in most futuristic videogames do you find called 'railguns'?

you do realise this IS the future.

whats in most futuristic videogames do you find called 'railguns'?
that sentence made no sense

Republic of Irajinia has become a super power.

Feep, why are you building an entire discussion about future stuff? I've nothing against it. You must think of something that is possible, like in real life.

Republic of Irajinia has become a super power.

Feep, why are you building an entire discussion about future stuff? I've nothing against it. You must think of something that is possible, like in real life.

They do have rail guns in real life. However, they don't have them on the scale Feep is putting them into.

The mothership is preparing for take off.

How is Irajinia a superpower? he's losing a war in his own country :/

How is Irajinia a superpower? he's losing a war in his own country :/
Didn't saw that coming!

I will be back on the block again with Peekarica.
help me please?

help me please?
5 May 2068
Military message from U.S.P: We will send weapons, goods, food and some medics to your area.

Millions of brave men are working over clock in the war factories.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:16:57 PM by Antares »