Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154914 times)

Mt Phoenix has stopped spewing ash, and the ash cloud is settling.

A shuttle fleet consisting of the advanced Dolphin class is being constructed due to startling news from around the world. This ship class can reach slightly over speeds of light by dropping out of real space for short periods, but, only for about 15 minutes. Then the drive needs to cool down for about 4 hours, and at this point the shuttle can go at about mach 8. Hydra space fighters willl follow the shuttles if the evacuation takes place.

GT and The KBT U prepare defenses incase of attack after hearing of a possible world war and/or planetary evacuation.

When everyone leaves, We'll just keep the planet for ourselves.

irajinia/porlaq forget yes

I never said the evacuation was definite. it might never happen as long as the planet remains habbitable.

in other words, he got bored of this thread and wants to start a new one

let it die

Only USP will leave the game. The game will still be updated.

:3 two votes for me

after all i DID follow the rules
also from Gumstralia

BY GOD THEY'RE HEADLESS

Breaking News
A Federation C-17 has crashed over Red Baum Air Force Base in Irajinia. Forensics are on it and there will be more to report later

Breaking News
A Federation C-17 has crashed over Red Baum Air Force Base in Irajinia. Forensics are on it and there will be more to report later
I DECLAER WRA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

FNB
It is confirmed that the C-17 crashed by flying into an ash cloud resulting in a flame-out of all engines.

It has taken a couple of weeks to gather all of the bodies and dog tags produced by the rebellion of Irajinia. A military funeral consisting of all Porlaqian troops and a few rebels is being conducted as we speak. The funeral is thought to last a couple of days.