Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154926 times)

A Dolphin class shuttle, named the Narwhal, has been launched from the space station Sentinel II and is now completing trial runs. The space ship's light jump ability was tested, and the ship ended up next to an unknown planet. This planet has been named Integrity, and is roughly the size of two Venuses combined. It is the 6th planet in the system, and the same shuttle is expected to explore the rest of the galaxy. Currently it is trying to find the 7th planet and will then jump back to Terra.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 04:05:48 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

With Fokewolfe being part of the Science and Technology Committee, we request plans of the ship so each country may modify and improve the model for their own.

Also Anares, would you put COTTA In the alliances, as we are taking on new countries.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:00:34 PM by battlebrain »

With Fokewolfe being part of the Science and Technology Committee, we request plans of the ship so each country may modify and improve the model for their own.

A blueprint is sent ot the members of COTTA via a heavily encrypted connection.

In other news a mach 4.2 spy plane, using highly advanced SCRAM engines, has been developed. This aircraft is completly stealthed and can fly on the verge of space. The pilots have to be suited, and in an emergency both the camera operator and pilot's armoured "podules" can eject from the rest of the craft, and have a kevlar parachute. The memory chip for the cameras will be fried when the ejection sequence starts. The design is available to all COTTA members and a prototype is almost finished. The two cameras can zoom up to 550 times and take HD photographs, and can enhance the image to 700 percent zoom but will lose much of it's quality. One is night vision/FLIR and the other is normal.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:46:39 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

Get on Steam sir.
I am posting from an iPhone :p

I will be on later

I am posting from an iPhone :p

I will be on later
Ok, Ill just PM you.

Tharsha has completed it's 1000th orbit.

ERECTIN' A STEAM

edit
forget that
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:49:44 PM by Gojira »

Sir, COTTA is not owned by Irajinia

Sir, COTTA is not owned by Irajinia
no
i was getting on steam
:P

no
i was getting on steam
:P
No, the OP. Also, Tomcat you can have your men back now.

The Kommandant leading the tank battalion has begun a rebellion against Porlaq. Many soldiers begin firing upon their homeland. Though their forces are small, they fight hard, fortifying a town named Remagen, declaring it their fort.

The Republic of Remagen requests assistance in the rebellion against Porlaq.