Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154852 times)

So we're in a world war?
osht

star fish PREPARATION
CHECK
If you're going to act like an utter idiot and not read anything. you obviously do not know how to run a country. get out.

If you're going to act like an utter idiot and not read anything. you obviously do not know how to run a country. get out.
nofunallowed.png

Like I said, I don't usually read anything unimportant to me. But you guys stated a threat of a world war. So I had to prepare my country just incase.
But, nevermind. We're under no threat now.

But you guys stated a threat of a world war.
No we didn't you idiot.

nofunallowed.png

Like I said, I don't usually read anything unimportant to me. But you guys stated a threat of a world war. So I had to prepare my country just incase.
But, nevermind. We're under no threat now.

Ok
So the Libya conflict started threat of a world war?
So the Vietnam conflict started threat of a world war?
No.

A war does not mean threat of a world war. It's three countries against a small rebellion but we have support from someone else.

Ok
So the Libya conflict started threat of a world war?
So the Vietnam conflict started threat of a world war?
No.

A war does not mean threat of a world war. It's three countries against a small rebellion but we have support from someone else.
No we didn't you idiot.
Peekarica Times 2010
2 October 2066
PEEK CITY - The government of United States of Peekarica is planning to escape to another planet in the universe. "The situation on planet Terra has become worse. A crCIA of war may arise any day" - Antares Andrews.
Antares even put up a poll deciding if the planet was at the threat of the world war. I just wasn't familiar what specificaly was going on. I'll try and listen better onto what's going on. As for now, we are standing ground.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 07:23:01 PM by *FacePalm* »

No you dumbass

A section of the Porlaq military is rebelling against Porlaq
hahaha
oh wow

he's in total control over his military

hahaha
oh wow

he's in total control over his military
He is in control of 1 tank battalion and 1 airborne division.

Antares even put up a poll deciding if the planet was at the threat of the world war. I just wasn't familiar what specificaly was going on. I'll try and listen better onto what's going on. As for now, we are standing ground.
That was posted BEFORE the rebellion

That was posted BEFORE the rebellion
Okay. I understand now. I just wasn't reading throroughly, I just saw stuff about war
n stuff.

The civilian A380 has returned to an air force base on the island.

As Cadeltau starts to fall, KBT vows to aid GT, with the trade of millitary protection from GT, allowing any GT millitary force on KBT land. However, KBT has put laws on this vow.
 •GT members may not attack KBT civillians unless under self defence.
 •GT members may not destroy KBT property under any circumstances.
 •GT members must allow KBT forces to assess a situation with a KBT civillian. GT cannot interfere.
These rules apply vice versa with GT, but the chances are less than of GT commiting these actions.

Wait, how could Porlaq have conquered the rebels without firing a shot, when they had a successful campaign and eliminated more than half of the Porlaq forces in the country? I doesn't make loving sense.
"OLOL SUPER WEAPON."
Nope, the time it would take to get one into a active warzone would be months.
"BORKE THEIR WEIL!"
Nope, if you read, they were hardcore nationalists. They'd fight to the death.
"WE OVERWHEELMED THEM."
See above.
"ADVANCED WEPON."
Uh huh. Advanced weapons can stand in the face of vaccunuclear ICBMs. Riiight...
"FORCED THEM."
Again, see above.
It would take years, even months.

Wait, how could Porlaq have conquered the rebels without firing a shot, when they had a successful campaign and eliminated more than half of the Porlaq forces in the country? I doesn't make loving sense.
"OLOL SUPER WEAPON."
Nope, the time it would take to get one into a active warzone would be months.
"BORKE THEIR WEIL!"
Nope, if you read, they were hardcore nationalists. They'd fight to the death.
"WE OVERWHEELMED THEM."
See above.
"ADVANCED WEPON."
Uh huh. Advanced weapons can stand in the face of vaccunuclear ICBMs. Riiight...
"FORCED THEM."
Again, see above.
It would take years, even months.
What the hell are you talking about