Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148577 times)

Tharsha News

Tharsha has been quiet for a while and in response to the increased tension of the surface, has increased its military capabilities. It has sent out two shuttles which will be stationed over Porlaq and Irajinia taking surveillance of naval activities in the area as well as monitoring the blooming situations of riots and military engagement on the ground.

The Commissariat of Foreign Affairs has released this statement, "We the Commissars of Foreign Affairs have concluded that if the situation deteriorates much more, then we will be forced to take action in order to keep the peace."

What this action will be is currently being discussed between the Commissars and the generals.

In other news, Tharsha's scientists are working on developing more efficient energy technology. "Our current systems of hydrogen based fuel cells is terribly inefficient and hard to maintain seeing as there isn't... much water... in space... *cough*. So we will be experimenting with antimatter! Toodaloo!"

Your shuttles will be fired upon if they are seen taking photos over Porlaq or Irajinia.

-Recording from street level during a riot regarding new laws-
"Hey, what's that thing?"
The riot quiets down.
A crowd amasses slowly.
A white flash comes from the object, and it flies away quickly.
"Hm. That was odd, wonder what it did. Welp, back to rioting!"
The riot resumes.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:50:45 PM by Gojira »

Tharsha, just a warning. If my space fighters hail your shuttles and tell them to turn around, they need to respond immediately. They are ordered to hail 2 times then fire.

Also, the FWN has beaten the BCN in the first war game skirmish. However, the damaged ships will need to stay in harbor for about five days, to simulate actual repairs. The majorly damaged ships will have to stay for about 10. Obviously the Ivan will not be allowed to participate as she was "sunk", and the crippled ships will be towed and then repaired for 8 days.

All of the ships did not have to be sunk on the BCN side, only enough for them to "retreat". The BCN ships will be actually repaired and towed. Keep in mind the BCN ships are remote controlled, and are not actually manned.

FIRST MATCH END SCORES:

BCN:

Sunk: 2

Crippled: 1

Heavily damaged: 2

Minor damage: 0

3/5

RETREATED

D = Destroyer, C = Cruiser, CA = Carrier, O = Other

FWN:

Sunk: Ivan (D)

Crippled: (D)

Heavily damaged: Odyssey (D)

Minor damage: Blackbird, St. Helens, Patton (D)

6/7

D = Destroyer, C = Cruiser, CA = Carrier, O = Other

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:00:15 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

When our national security is at risk, it is our right to keep check on the situation. We will not engage in any fighting but we will as absolutely last resort.

it is our right
It is not your "Right" to fly in our airspace. they will be shot at.
last warning.

It is not your "Right" to fly in our airspace. they will be shot at.
last warning.

HNNG fine.

THARSHA NUKES THE forget OUT OF KSDHPVO:NBFB

We respect your decision.

We send a message to Tharsha, requesting a alliance.

We send a message to Tharsha, requesting a alliance.

What is your position on the current conflict?

Our leader eats a lobster sandwich

What is your position on the current conflict?
I'm at odds with Porlaq and Irajinia.
I'm also on your side.

PMC Military Broadcast
The PMC have succeeded in their operation and have taken a small recon base about 20 miles farther inland. The government is deploying military troops to fortify and secure it.

I'm at odds with Porlaq and Irajinia.
I'm also on your side.

Check your pms

Hey Thar, can you create a tinychat?
I need to discuss with you something.
I'm sorry, I have no PMs.