Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148628 times)

The US bought Alaska for around $600,000. Its not too low for a country of that size.
Eh, still.
Alaska doesn't serve much purpose, and there's more flaws than advantages.
Cadeltau has a brink of vegetation and it has a millitary advantage being a desert.
Despite the flaws even it out, I just can't give up my country.
Sorry :/

millitary advantage being a desert.
Why? So you can find pictures more easily of capitalist pigs snooping around?

Alaska was also a tiny bit of land compared to Russia. You are asking to buy a whole country.

You are asking to buy a whole country.
The country is about the size of Alaska.

um

is this gonna lead to war
if so
count me in out

um

is this gonna lead to war
if so
count me in out
No I'm asking about buying a territory. Not everything is war.

The Royal fleet has been launched. It consists of the Remagen carrier, two Porlaq carriers, four Porlaq battleships, five Remagen/Porlaq destroyers and six subs from Porlaq.

Paratroopers begin blanketing Cadeltau and the navy should arrive in one day. Aircraft is supporting the troops.

Remagen requests help from its new ally, USSR.

We can spare a couple of thousand troops, Yes.

Fockewolfe raises its defense alert levels to yellow. SAM batteries have been deployed; the war game has been cancelled, the sensors removed, and the BCN ships will return and sit in port until the world calms down. Then the game might resume.

Why? So you can find pictures more easily of capitalist pigs snooping around?
No.
The thing about Alaska is that it's never been touched by war. However, deserts are usually battlefields for some wars. The military in Cadeltau is used to desert climates, that's why they pick it as a war strategy, so incoming forces won't do as well as GT.
Alaska is just... Meh. It's not a war place.

The Royal fleet has been launched. It consists of the Remagen carrier, two Porlaq carriers, four Porlaq battleships, five Remagen/Porlaq destroyers and six subs from Porlaq.

Paratroopers begin blanketing Cadeltau and the navy should arrive in one day. Aircraft is supporting the troops.

Remagen requests help from its new ally, USSR.
wait WHAT OSHTDTDSGF

Three thousand USSR troops arrive.

Helicopters launched from the Hellportal, a carrier designed for speed and helicopter carrying, have been spotted carrying men and tanks.

Troops from RoR arrive in the USSR and hold at the border in temporary camps.

The USSR will be sending 3 Tu-160s to carpet bomb high value targets.