Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148597 times)

Feep, I'd like a mass driver, a focused laser, an FTL drive, and a medical shipment please. We'll send some of our finest body armor, and lifeforms for 'em.
Seriously. I was just in a civil war... so yeah.

alright, come dock a freighter to the ship orbiting.

:3

none of the above is included, the FTL drive is not overpowered because it is extremely radioactive if broken, and it uses Neutino particles so it would break all your weapons when you jump.

No just no. A bunch of dirty rebels wouldn't be prepared THIS much.
yes but a tank squadron would.

yes but a tank squadron would.
Yeah, let's put C4 on everything we own and buy detonators to blow it up as far away as we are.

alright, come dock a freighter to the ship orbiting.
Freighter loaded with body armor and plant/wildlife sent.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION: This is Captain Maxwell! The mothership needs to commence emergency landing! Please respo... *STATIC*

OUTBOUND TRANSMISSION TO THARSHA
"This is the Irajinian leader! Please respond, we may be able to have you land in the ocean off the coast!"

OUTBOUND TRANSMISSION TO THARSHA
"This is the Irajinian leader! Please respond, we may be able to have you land in the ocean off the coast!"

We'll sink! That's not an option!

I'd like 2 weapon caches, 2 medical caches, and one FTL drive.

none of the above is included, the FTL drive is not overpowered because it is extremely radioactive if broken, and it uses Neutino particles so it would break all your weapons when you jump.

Alright sorry, I'm not really educated in space tech. Can I have x10 Medical Caches in exchange for gold and wildlife?

There's a huge desert in Irajinia, you can dive there. The sand is soft.

hahahano

Do you guys think we're that loving stupid? Thar is going to land a ship the size of a country in a country I practically control (No offense Goj) and will fire his space weapons at it and start another war.

All of Cadeltau is a desert :/

If the ship try's to land anywhere in Irajinia or Porlaq, it will be fired upon.