Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148630 times)

People are voting for me to be a super nation?

c:?

People are voting for me to be a super nation?

c:?
go jump off a cliff

I will be the super nation!

I will be the super nation!
Well my government controls your government. huehuehue

Facepalm just get out of the topic, just loving go.
You say that in pretty much every topic you see me in. You want me to go because you cannot back yourself up? You can't back yourself up because all your points are invalid. Accept logic and stop using random insults.

You say that in pretty much every topic you see me in. You want me to go because you cannot back yourself up? You can't back yourself up because all your points are invalid. Accept logic and stop using random insults.
I want you to go because you post things completely offtopic and act like a stupid ass

It was a literal translation, dumbass, now please, the exit is over there.

It was a literal translation, dumbass, now please, the exit is over there.
So you're telling me to get out for something you told me to do? That's just not right.

The a picture of the crippled Bear Claw ship:

Taken from the FWN Yorktown by a gunner, a few rounds from the Yorktown almost sliced off the BCN ship's bow.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:10:06 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

So you're telling me to get out for something you told me to do? That's just not right.
It was hypothetical, don't you wave any common sense?

You were clearly posting it to make us mad, I didn't say use Google Translate and then post it in the topic.

You were clearly posting it to make us mad, I didn't say use Google Translate and then post it in the topic.
I never meant to make anyone mad. I wanted to make it easier to understand. I never expected you to get mad nor did you ever tell me not to post the translation here.
Your point is still unjustified.

The FWN Ivan just got "sunk". She got hit in the fuel tanks by the digital round, and is now out of the fight.

Bear Claw:

Sunk: 0

Crippled: 1 (D)

Heavily damaged: 0

Minor damage: 3 (D)

5/5

D = Destroyer, C = Cruiser,CA = Carrier, O = Other

Fockewolfe

Sunk: Ivan (D)

Crippled: 0

Heavily damaged: 0

Minor damage: Blackbird, St. Helens (D)