Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148587 times)

Three thousand USSR troops arrive.

Helicopters launched from the Hellportal, a carrier designed for speed and helicopter carrying, have been spotted carrying men and tanks.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US&rdm=4ok72trc1&reload=3#/watch?v=q8uJvyfvCDA

The Apollo and Artemis, along with 4 destroyers, are sent to Cadeltau in battlegroup Liberty 1. Liberty 2 consists of 8 Ticonderogas loaded with conventional ICBMs and 4 destroyers; the Liberty 3 battlegroup has the fearsome FWN America supercarrier with 6 destroyers. The ships will go to 3 focus points.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:21:24 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

Everyone comes to Cadeltau saying
SUP ES DIS WEHR DAH PAWTEEZ AT?
Den Cadeltau b liek
PARTY TIME

Everyone comes to Cadeltau sayingDen Cadeltau b liek
You're a goddamned idiot

What the forget is going on here?

Irajinia raises DEFCON Level to 2.

I'm sorry, but I'm siding with Caldeteau, or however the forget you spell it.

Victory is taken by the attackers. The capital of Cadeltau is formed into a council area for war councils.

The entirety of the small continent is taken and given to the USSRV and the leaders of the attackers are meeting in a war council. More naval units prepare.

reasons: Nobody knows who leads the countries in the northern part of that continent
And Cadeltau didn't mention fighting back at all and we had a forgetton more than them

I'm sorry, but I'm siding with Caldeteau, or however the forget you spell it.
Ok-
Victory is taken by the attackers. The capital of Cadeltau is formed into a council area for war councils.

The entirety of the small continent is taken and given to the USSRV and the leaders of the attackers are meeting in a war council. More naval units prepare.

reasons: Nobody knows who leads the countries in the northern part of that continent
And Cadeltau didn't mention fighting back at all and we had a forgetton more than them
WHAT JUST TSKTGSK

Seriously Watcher

You didn't even give me a chance. You just claimed it instantly.
Just, no.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:29:29 PM by *FacePalm* »

Seriously Watcher

You didn't even give me a chance. You just claimed it instantly.
Just, no.

You were too busy being an idiot instead of taking action. Plus, we outnumbered you by gods holy forget.

That is loving IT.

Irajinia raises DEFCON to 1. This is all out war.

Irajinia sends enough of its military force to attempt to take the capital back and leave adequate defense at home, and bombers loaded with micronuclear bombs have been deployed.

WHAT NOW.

That is loving IT.

Irajinia raises DEFCON to 1. This is all out war.

Irajinia sends enough of its military force to take the capital back and leave adequate defense at home, and bombers loaded with micronuclear bombs have been deployed.

WHAT NOW.
Our SAMs and Mig-29s will shoot them down.

I have laser AM defenses stuffnuts.

You were too busy being an idiot instead of taking action. Plus, we outnumbered you by gods holy forget.
Well, for one
I didn't realize Watcher was attacking, I thought you were just transporting among my lands.
And second, If I had realized,
GT is a very agressive, militia union. I would have defended and could have fended you off.
But whatever, Cadeltau is back. Thanks Goj c: