Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148541 times)

Strike teams of aircraft and ground forces have been sent to take them out.

Also, we have high-powered long-range guns on our ships that could easily destroy the SAM sites.

All interceptor fighters and anti-aircraft ships/tanks are scrambled, being deployed towards the island of Cadeltalia and all over Remagen. The bulk of the navy has been sent towards Irajinia.

Well, for one
I didn't realize Watcher was attacking, I thought you were just transporting among my lands.
And second, If I had realized,
GT is a very agressive, militia union. I would have defended and could have fended you off.
But whatever, Cadeltau is back. Thanks Goj c:
nope please read we're forgetin irajinia up

I, would have defended and could have fended you off.
hahahano, we overpowered you by so much.
Strike teams of aircraft and ground forces have been sent to take them out.

Also, we have high-powered long-range guns on our ships that could easily destroy the SAM sites.
How do you have a Navy capable of getting there that fast? you're half the distance of the planet away

Several space fighters come down and strafe Irajinian government buildings with rockets.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:39:44 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

Anyways, now I have to prepare.

GT Forces spike in security. They now have major borderline defenses. They are currently armed with whatever millitary arsenal possible. GT is determined to defend Cadeltau.

Anyways, now I have to prepare.

GT Forces spike in security. They now have major borderline defenses. They are currently armed with whatever millitary arsenal possible. GT is determined to defend Cadeltau.
We already took your country you thick headed idiot.

hahahano, we overpowered you by so much.
You don't even know my millitary.
We already took your country you thick headed idiot.
Hahaha
No.

You don't even know my millitary.Hahaha
No.

You were too late stuffface. Taste defeat and stop arguing.

You don't even know my millitary.Hahaha
No.
yeah. you didn't respond in time, instead you "joked around."

Garrcius calls for a summit between itself, Feep's country, and Thar's country.

The two assault fleets, the Amazon and the Resistance have been launched.

All in all, there are six missile strike cruisers, three destroyers, two battleships, two carriers, and eight frigates. Also joining them is the standalone Bainbridge, an infantry/tank carrier.

Seriously, just leave Cadeltau as it is. It's heavily war damaged. That way we both win.

KBTU bomber jets take off into the northwest.

The two assault fleets, the Amazon and the Resistance have been launched.

All in all, there are six missile strike cruisers, three destroyers, two battleships, two carriers, and eight frigates. Also joining them is the standalone Bainbridge, an infantry/tank carrier.
Um
We have double that inbound :\

no joke
i really do
except for that bainbridge thingy.

Extreme altitude Mach 4 spy planes are flying over Irajinia.

Only 200 troops remain in the assault of Irajinia. We need to stay and fortify our newly captured land.