9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 527941 times)

So I bought Oblivion with the steam summer sale, any recommended starter mods?

I only have the mod where you can smelt down weapons for ingots and that Live another Life mod.

im gonna loving beat this game

i stopped playing like late november / early december, and i've been feeling so guilty over not even beating the campaign. im srsly beating this now

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=11747

registered in 2008

dawnguard announced and came out in 2012

what the forget

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=11747

registered in 2008

dawnguard announced and came out in 2012

what the forget
that doesn't say dawnguard, and even if it did it wouldn't mean anything.
also, even though this doesn't apply to him, its possible to change your forum name.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:06:37 AM by Littledude »

I picked up Oblivion for 5 dollars during the flash sale.

Im installing now. Im beyond excited. Ive been waiting for 6 years to get this game on Pc.

lol wat.

At first I was like, "WTF My computer plays Skyrim on ultra"
But then I was like, "Oh this game is just old and doesnt recognize my video hardware :c"

Oblivion loving rocks: Here's my newest contribution:

Name: Link
Race: Wood Elf
Birthsign: Warrior (10 END, 10 STR bonus)
Class: Adventurer;
Blade, Athletics, Block, Illusion, Light Armor, Marksman, Sneak
STR 40, INT 40, AGI 50, SPEED 55, END 55, PERSON 30, LUK 50, WILL 30
110 HP, 80 MP, 175 FATIGUE
Lv. 1

RULES:
1. I have to stick to my format; Act like link (Barely social, Skill and Courage over most things, NO FAST TRAVELING; only travel on foot or by horse)
2. I have to follow my clothing guidelines:
ACT 1: The green suit you see above.
ACT 2: I can go as high as leather
ACT 3: I can go as high as having 1 glass piece on me
3. I have to wield shortswords
4. Little magic using
5. Be excellent to myself and to eachother.

I just got a necromancy mod and I'm having fun with it going around and massacring towns with the help of a no essentials mod. I have a couple bits of my tale:

I found some forsworn camping out by some ruins. I kill some, run up a lot of stairs and find 2: one in a tent sleeping and another "eating" at a table. They both spot me and get up, ready to kick my ass. I use my FUS RO DAH powers to knock over the guy eating and kill the other dude when he rushes me. I start slashing at the guy by the table, who was just now getting up. "No more! *enters execution mode, grabs him by the shoulder from behind* I yield! *pulls my sword back a bit* I yield! *stabs forward, piercing his heart and coming out his chest*" I feel evil now.

I found a flying saucer (it's a shield that glitched and is floating in the air for some reason)!

I killed Rorik and he fell into an execution-like pose thanks to the millstone.

An random picture, some thugs walked up to me very slowly. The leader crossed his arms and said "we're here to teach you a lesson." "FUS RO DAH!" and they fly across the road. My skeletons and I then beat them half to death as they slowly lumbered back up and tried to swing their big, heavy weapons. End result:

The leader's corpse is offscreen.

One of the kids in Riverwood asked me to make him invisible after he watched me kill someone right in front of him with fire and lightning. I told him I would, then blasted his face with the same spells. He didn't get hurt, damn you Bethesda!

So I think ive been complaining a lot when it comes to Skyrim, about how im having trouble playing another character after playing so long. Well, I found the solution.

The Skyrim Monster Mod/Monster Wars is loving amazing, its like a whole new game :D