Author Topic: Steve Jobs is dead.  (Read 22393 times)

To all the PC fanboys that are happy, remember past the stupid rivalry he is a person too. Plus he innovated the computer you love today, and iPhones were pretty cool.

Just heard this from my dad a few minutes after reinstalling iTunes, pretty strange coincidence.

Everything apple has made is overrated. Specifically the Ipod and Iphone. Seriously, no one even considers any other brand anymore. I mean, I'm not saying the Ipod is bad but jesus it's like apple is the only company that makes a decent MP3 player or something.

Everything apple has made is overrated. Specifically the Ipod and Iphone. Seriously, no one even considers any other brand anymore. I mean, I'm not saying the Ipod is bad but jesus it's like apple is the only company that makes a decent MP3 player or something.
I think the iPod is the best mp3 player out there, besides, Zune is dead.

Ohhhh

At the microsoft headquarters they use Macs instead of their own computer

Funny

not like he could make a computer anyways
lol'd
i prefer the zune, and its always been dead, no one gave it a loving chance

I would say something about a massive price drop in all Apple products, but for one, that's hoping for way too much, and I don't actually think Steve Jobs' death would affect that.

Brand name MP3 players with the ability to download smartphone apps.  Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Hopefully apple with die now to. I know he had already stepped down, but we can only hope c:

LOL UR SO CUL BEEING DE ODD MEN OUT AN SAYING STEVE JOB EES cigaretteUT

Ohhhh

At the microsoft headquarters they use Macs instead of their own computer

...nope

you know why MP3 players are so popular?
the iPod
you know why smartphones are so popular?
the iPhone
you know why the sweetass Aero stuff is so popular?
OSX

YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES.

It's in WinPhone7 now which is starting to get better and better.  >:|

i bet a lot more hipsters will start using his products now that he's underground  :cookieMonster:

Why do these people seem to need to hate on Apple even though this thread is about a man's death?

Because they are dumb like stuntman.