Poll

Should I lock this RP?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Thug City Roleplay - The Beginning of a New Era.  (Read 55915 times)

Oh dammit.

/revive in 3... 2... 1...
lol

is what happened in short
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:37:06 PM by Gojira »

Guys, if you want a TF2 roleplay, make your own thread. This is for Thug City.

Richie Rowling flips open a page of one of his bibles. "Dear lord, return to this world of ours Tuff forgeter Jr. Let his sins be forgiven...for now" I said to God. And then he was back.

secretagent is revived
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:40:32 PM by GamerKing99 »

Oh and, the pic just broke.

Guys, if you want a TF2 roleplay, make your own thread. This is for Thug City.

No non-animated facepalm can express my frustration.

Argg I awake with a headache and I say "darn that was a good sleep and I meet Richie Rowling in the flesh, I say with such passion "What are you doin here?"[/i]

YOU ARE DEAD.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:42:47 PM by xxxxkill »

Argg I awake with a headache and I say "darn that was a good sleep and I meet Richie Rowling in the flesh, I say with such passion "What are you doin here?"[/i]
"Heh...don't you worry 'bout a thing, homie..." I said. "Now, back to where we left off..." We got our boys together and got ready to take over the whole city.

Ok friend. I'll start buy stealing from thug city mall.. perhaps even STEAL some cash and starbucks and guns? Heh.. who knows "*I grab my deagle and shoot a cop out of the corner of my eye. That cop looked at me funny. And now he is dead. (I feelt very strong and even stronger than before, hence the cop shooting) I leave with my solja boyz gang and we head off to the THUGCITY MALL.

Now so fast bro.

I watched, listening to their plans. "Not today." I whispered.
I pulled out my pistol, waiting for the perfect moment...
Now.
"Black-wings, go, go, go!" I smashed through the glass window, landing perfectly, and on the way, killed the newly awakened one. My backup came through the windows as I had. "You're surrounded. Give it up." I had my pistol to the other's head, my face cold.

Stop acting like you made the map.

Give me credit or I will delete the map from imageshack.

"Hell yes, let's kick some ass!" We see Adam while drinking some stolen coffee and a spit out my cofee and throw it on the ground. My face turns red from fury and I start glaring at him and clenching my teeth. "Time for payback!" I said, drawing my 2 AK47s and unloading them on him, causing serious damage.

Stop acting like you made the map.

Give me credit or I will delete the map from imageshack.
What>?

The mall was blocked off by several tanker trucks. There were two corrupt cops, one of them smoking a cigarette, the other looking around calmly. Altair sighed quietly, looking towards the guards. They had so far gotten a fence up around their little path between outposts, and now owned the mall. Groups of hired civillians went in and out, pumping out guns from the mall, putting them in trucks, and watching them drive off, before repeating with new trucks & guns. Altair took a AUG H-BAR, Military Grade, out of the next truck, loading it up, giving it to one of the corrupt cops, and grabbing a MP5k, tossing it to the smoker. He grabbed a AUG aswell, heading back in to check out the progress.

"Hell yes, let's kick some ass!" We see Adam while drinking some stolen coffee and a spit out my cofee and throw it on the ground. My face turns red from fury and I start glaring at him and clenching my teeth. "Time for payback!" I said, drawing my 2 AK47s and unloading them on him, causing serious damage.

First of all, I am right next to you, with a god damn gun pointed at you head.
Read my full post.
Secondly, I'm a cyborg.
Third, the recoil from the guns would throw your aim off, so that only a few bullets hit me.

Learn to RP, learn some physics, learn the boundries between fiction and fact.

What>?

Give him credit. Now.

Oh and,

"Eagle to Blackwing. Guns are going out. Need any of the Insurgents?" He said, VIA radio, to Adam.