Starches pic

I dont see anything strange
5 (25%)
ic
5 (25%)
gat
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Modification Updates Revealed pg. 14  (Read 26553 times)

Sooooooo what guns are in this here tactical weapons thingy?

Sooooooo what guns are in this here tactical weapons thingy?
Read topic.
Also its delayed to the weapons being super buggy.

So they pretty much all have suppressors?
That's lame.

So they pretty much all have suppressors?
That's lame.

Realy?
I now know that people use ear rape guns for tactical missions. /sarcasm

"Lame" you seem to only think that.

PS: M4 Shotgun is not suppressed.

Realy?
I now know that people use ear rape guns for tactical missions. /sarcasm

"Lame" you seem to only think that.

PS: M4 Shotgun is not suppressed.
Pretty much as in one exception. But I don't much like that, yeah, they are for tactical missions. It's just too narrow. I would like suppressed and un-suppressed versions but that doesn't really matter.
But they do look very good and I'll bet they are very good at what they where made for. 

People y must u want reloading :c
Only reason why there so buggy.

Pretty much as in one exception. But I don't much like that, yeah, they are for tactical missions. It's just too narrow. I would like suppressed and un-suppressed versions but that doesn't really matter.
But they do look very good and I'll bet they are very good at what they where made for. 

Leave.

We make what we want. If you want 'better' make it yourself.

Leave.

We make what we want. If you want 'better' make it yourself.
Nice gas mask ya got thar.

don't add ammo/reloading :c

don't add ammo/reloading :c
It seems that's the highest demands right know. If I didn't, nobody would want it. Plus M4 is in need of reloading.

Will there be hands on them or will this be like T + T reloading? or just no reloading at all

Will there be hands on them or will this be like T + T reloading? or just no reloading at all

We are using Space guy's reload script, and I dont realy like the hand animations. So no hand animations.

Updated M4 Model