Author Topic: %1 got banned by Ephialtes from new RTB4  (Read 6698 times)

That's still dismissive. You can't say(well, bisjac can because he's loving invincible, hallelujah) "who cares" to someone because the person isn't as good at english as others. That's just plain handicapped.
You're a moron. Thanks.

Do you play Blockland?
yes i do

You're a moron. Thanks.

I love it how everybody's calling me a moron without giving reasons why I am such a moron to you guys.

I love it how everybody's calling me a moron without giving reasons why I am such a moron to you guys.
You're a moron, that's why. I could say "who cares, you're yosher" and it wouldn't be bannable. Bisjac wasn't making a dismissive statement to almost anything related to the topic. You just see the words "who" and "cares" together and go "BANBANBAN". You probably do that in off topic, too. Before screaming that someone is breaking the rules how about you actually look into the context of what they're saying. You're backseat moderating over nothing.

Happy?

You're a moron, that's why. I could say "who cares, you're yosher" and it wouldn't be bannable. Bisjac wasn't making a dismissive statement to almost anything related to the topic. You just see the words "who" and "cares" together and go "BANBANBAN". You probably do that in off topic, too. Before screaming that someone is breaking the rules how about you actually look into the context of what they're saying. You're backseat moderating over nothing.

Happy?

a kick is a ban?

also, who gives a forget. its cubelands

Quote from: Badspot
Anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned.

i don't care what you think, he isn't breaking the rule.
Neither is he :D

i dont care if he wants me banned. i want a billion dollars, we all dont get what we want.

i dont care if he wants me banned. i want a billion dollars, we all dont get what we want.
You do. YOU get everything. Everything

You do. YOU get everything. Everything
OS if he wanted you to die would you drop dead?

dont people get banned from irc all the time?
how is this special

dont people get banned from irc all the time?
how is this special

Because %1 is a massive Troll, normally seen entering servers and spamming them with a Chatbot, so everybody is happy that he doesn't get to be in IRC now. :D

o man guise %1 is my momma... plz dont get her killed