Author Topic: 2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features  (Read 48182 times)

a good event is reseting the players chest count/checking how many chests found

Two new bricks were just released!  Gravestone and Pumpkin!  Also, the treasure chest has a big box on it.

Badspot

• Administrator
Also, the treasure chest has a big box on it.

fuuuuu.. 

umm i don't remember downloading BL r1395 but somehow i had this treasure chest while in my dedi server so i did a treasure hunt but my blockland crashed :(. (the dedicated loader)

What was the update? I DLed 6 files.

- Gravestone spawns backwards
 - Gravestone doesen't spawn from the middle of the brick, but from the side
 - What editor are you using to create these, and will it be released anytime soon :C

fuuuuu..  
sig'd
also
- What editor are you using to create these, and will it be released anytime soon :C

<3 official content
fancy windows, ramps, octagons, or rounds. nothing beats the feeling of a new default brick.

fancy windows, ramps, octagons, or rounds. nothing beats the feeling of a new default brick.
Nothing beats the feeling of new default anything
EDIT:also I noticed if you spam click a treasure chest when it opens you hear the win sound over and over until it closes never mind noticed that they were events
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:35:34 PM by swollow »

The gravestones remind me of classic Zelda, I like them.

gravestones?
there appears to be a new addon called Brick_Halloween

EDIT:also I noticed if you spam click a treasure chest when it opens you hear the win sound over and over until it closes never mind noticed that they were events
This will also trigger every other event, meaning it's not a one time per person event anymore.

Edit: The reason is because when it changes to brickTreasureChestOpenData, onActivate events can be freely called.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:48:03 PM by Chrono »

I see lots of hidden datablocks...