2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features

Author Topic: 2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features  (Read 50890 times)

Dang it, you update Prepper RIGHT after I release an extension to it. Well, I'll go adjust mine.

Edit: Could implementing our own code within BSD_Check happen sometime after Halloween? The only way I can nest some more actions in it is by taking the current code, which gets changed with updates, so it's inefficient. other than that, I'd have to do a server-wide check, which isn't ideal.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 10:27:35 AM by MegaScientifical »

I have made the following changes

• Persistence now saves player scale
  • Fixed treasure chest uiname warnings
  • Fixed saving/loading open treasure chests
  • Fixed being able to trigger onactivate events on open chests
  • Fixed gravestone initial orientation
Love you

Hey, uh...will these pumpkin and gravestones stay forever, or just a limited time until the halloween thing is over?

I have made the following changes

• Persistence now saves player scale
  • Fixed treasure chest uiname warnings
  • Fixed saving/loading open treasure chests
  • Fixed being able to trigger onactivate events on open chests
  • Fixed gravestone initial orientation
I have no idea if i should announce this to the blockland group or not :(
If it stays like this maybe a once a week announcement? :x

Because of all these mini-updates, perhaps make a new section called Blockland Updates and make it so only you (Badspot) can create new topics?

Because of all these mini-updates, perhaps make a new section called Blockland Updates and make it so only you (Badspot) can create new topics?
And others can only reply to topics. Great idea!

- What editor are you using to create these, and will it be released anytime soon :C

He probably wouldn't release it. I could imagine people making really ugly things with it. Then again, people who could make good things might make up for it.

I can't find those two music files from Badspot's server into my music folder. I am guessing it may come soon?

They weren't included in the recent updates. In fact, I only started hearing about them after he updated. People are confused because Ike said we have them when I have confirmed they are absolutely not there. Kind of sucks since were stopped being able to see what we're downloading by name.

They weren't included in the recent updates. In fact, I only started hearing about them after he updated. People are confused because Ike said we have them when I have confirmed they are absolutely not there. Kind of sucks since were stopped being able to see what we're downloading by name.
at the rate it downloads we probably wouldn't be able to read most of the things that download unless it made a list that updated for every thing you downloaded

I love Badspot! Join the Badspot love club!

When I speak of Decal Virus, I mean in the sense of  the terrible images users might use to show off. Disgusting ones. Inappropriate ones. Never promote this, you can't trust kids these days.
How does that relate at all?  Like Badspot would accept a crude image to be a default part of his game.

Like Chrono was trying to explain, I was wondering if Badspot would make another thread where users post Save files, faces, decals and things of the like, and Badspot would choose the best ones and include them in the next update.

Edit:
Pumpkins are already out you nitwit. Also, RTB is going to cover build uploading.
And I meant releasing the actual model file so people can edit it.  I'm pretty sure you can't edit a dts file, I've been told multiple times.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:30:42 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

Look in your add-on folder for Brick_Halloween.
It's already released to the default game.

Just checked my Add-ons. Found no "Brick_Halloween".
I don't have these.

Just checked my Add-ons. Found no "Brick_Halloween".
I don't have these.
Did you look in "my documents" instead of program files?