2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features

Author Topic: 2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features  (Read 50930 times)

He means to be included in the default game.

Look in your add-on folder for Brick_Halloween.
It's already released to the default game.

What do you mean? Its already included in the default game, if you download the game from scratch you get the halloween pack

Oh, I think he means as non-blb.

What do you mean? Its already included in the default game, if you download the game from scratch you get the halloween pack
Do I have to make "submit builds and decals" any bigger?

Oh, I think he means as non-blb.
No. Jirue means having another one of those phases where Badspot accepts a bunch of SAVES, DECALS, and FACES to be included in the next version.

It would be pretty cool if badspot were to have the faces/decals of the player transfered over to the prints folder if they were the right size

Decal Virus. Dead or Alive. Never again. Never similarly again. Never.

Amiga Virus. Fixed several versions ago. Never forget. :)

Amiga Virus. Fixed several versions ago. Never forget. :)

Who was responsible for that forget up again?

When I speak of Decal Virus, I mean in the sense of  the terrible images users might use to show off. Disgusting ones. Inappropriate ones. Never promote this, you can't trust kids these days.

Decal Virus. Dead or Alive. Never again. Never similarly again. Never.
That stuff was hilarious.

Amazingly enough, all visual history of it has been lost or buried. All we have is text documentation of the events.

Renderman is ingeniously simple. But he needs some updates. Also, could this be default?

Would be possible to be the Headless Horseman. Of course, in the screenshot, he just had a stack of bricks with the pumpkin on it.
I'm releasing the hat soon enough.

As well as the vehicle.

Wait holy stuff.
Code: [Select]
Title: Halloween Theme Pack
Author: Anthony Rotondo
Some halloween themed items for your builds.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:56:37 AM by Demian »

Nice. Are these in v20? Because I haven't seen them yet.